Weather Warning Issued This Week for Mississauga
The summer vacation months may have come to an end, but it looks like the heat won’t be going anywhere for a while.
A weather warning has been issued for Mississauga due to high temperatures expected on Tuesday and continuing through Wednesday.
Temperatures are predicted to climb to the the low thirties, with humidex values reaching 40 to 42. There is also the possibility of high temperatures on Thursday as well.
Environment Canada is advising citizens to stay safe from heat-related illnesses — particularly those who are most susceptible, such as young children and senior citizens. Drink plenty of liquids (especially water) and move indoors to avoid the heat whenever possible.
- Two Mississauga men enjoying big lotto wins
- Employee at Mississauga shopping centre tests positive for COVID-19
- Dufferin-Peel Catholic District schools in Mississauga with reported COVID-19 cases – September 24
- Police investigating jewelry store robbery in Mississauga
- Peel District schools in Mississauga with reported cases of COVID-19 – September 24