Weather Warning Issued This Week for Mississauga
The summer vacation months may have come to an end, but it looks like the heat won’t be going anywhere for a while.
A weather warning has been issued for Mississauga due to high temperatures expected on Tuesday and continuing through Wednesday.
Temperatures are predicted to climb to the the low thirties, with humidex values reaching 40 to 42. There is also the possibility of high temperatures on Thursday as well.
Environment Canada is advising citizens to stay safe from heat-related illnesses — particularly those who are most susceptible, such as young children and senior citizens. Drink plenty of liquids (especially water) and move indoors to avoid the heat whenever possible.
- Government of Canada Issues Travel Advisory for Mexico
- A Look at the Most Expensive and Cheapest Houses in Mississauga
- Mississauga Uber Driver Arrested After Two Sexual Assault Incidents
- This is Where Mississauga Ranks on the List of Canada’s Most Dangerous Cities
- Government Updates Travel Advisory For Sri Lanka After Another Explosion