Weather Statement in Effect for Mississauga Tonight
We know you're tired of our weather warnings, but we just came across an interesting one that you might want to know about.
According to the government, there is a bona fide alert for Halton-Peel and it revolves around snow.
According to the alert, flurries started to intensify late today (Nov. 21) to the north and northeast of Toronto and the pattern is showing signs of shifting to the west.
"It will likely be oriented more north to south this evening and affect parts of the greater Toronto area. Some areas may receive another two cm of snow this evening before it begins to weaken later tonight. Brisk winds will produce local blowing snow in open areas, as well," the report reads.
This means that driving conditions may worsen after 6:00 or 7:00 p.m. It is possible that roads may become icy later in the evening.
Stay safe, everyone!
- Mississauga grandfather celebrating big lotto win
- Province places new restrictions on bars and restaurants, closes all strip clubs
- Two Mississauga men enjoying big lotto wins
- CAUGHT ON VIDEO: Aftermath of jewelry store robbery in Mississauga
- Peel District schools in Mississauga with reported cases of COVID-19 – September 24