Weather Statement in Effect for Mississauga Tonight
We know you're tired of our weather warnings, but we just came across an interesting one that you might want to know about.
According to the government, there is a bona fide alert for Halton-Peel and it revolves around snow.
According to the alert, flurries started to intensify late today (Nov. 21) to the north and northeast of Toronto and the pattern is showing signs of shifting to the west.
"It will likely be oriented more north to south this evening and affect parts of the greater Toronto area. Some areas may receive another two cm of snow this evening before it begins to weaken later tonight. Brisk winds will produce local blowing snow in open areas, as well," the report reads.
This means that driving conditions may worsen after 6:00 or 7:00 p.m. It is possible that roads may become icy later in the evening.
Stay safe, everyone!
- Police Release List of Complaints Made to 911 Regarding Amber Alert for Murdered 11 Year Old Girl
- When You Do (and Don't) Have to Talk to Police in Mississauga
- UPDATE: Police Release Photos of Armed Kidnapping Suspects
- ARMED KIDNAPPING: Police Searching for Male Kidnapped by Three Masked Men
- PHOTOS: A Look at a Stunning Waterside Oasis Coming to Mississauga