Weather Statement in Effect for Mississauga Tonight
We know you're tired of our weather warnings, but we just came across an interesting one that you might want to know about.
According to the government, there is a bona fide alert for Halton-Peel and it revolves around snow.
According to the alert, flurries started to intensify late today (Nov. 21) to the north and northeast of Toronto and the pattern is showing signs of shifting to the west.
"It will likely be oriented more north to south this evening and affect parts of the greater Toronto area. Some areas may receive another two cm of snow this evening before it begins to weaken later tonight. Brisk winds will produce local blowing snow in open areas, as well," the report reads.
This means that driving conditions may worsen after 6:00 or 7:00 p.m. It is possible that roads may become icy later in the evening.
Stay safe, everyone!
- Hurricanes to bring emergency backup goalie Ayres to Raleigh for game
- Police searching for suspects who fled after male shot in Mississauga
- House of the Week: Spectacular $5 Mil Mansion With Incredible Features
- TekSavvy files complaint against Rogers and Bell
- Syrian refugee family makes new life--and opens new business--in Mississauga