Weather Warning in Effect for Mississauga
See all that water falling from the sky? It's definitely what you're used to, but Environment Canada is warning Brampton and Mississauga residents to exercise caution due to the significant amount of rainfall that's expected to accumulate over the next hour or so.
The weather agency recently announced that rainfall warnings are in effect for Peel and that heavy showers are expected. Environment Canada also said that showers and thunderstorms are expected to continue through the noon hour.
Local amounts of 50 to 60 mm will be possible.
Fortunately, the rain will move out of the region this afternoon.
Caution is advised, especially near creeks and on the highways.
- CAUGHT ON VIDEO: First responders salute hospital workers in Mississauga
- Police looking for elderly couple last seen in Mississauga
- Update from the Peel District School Board regarding COVID-19
- Road closed due to residential fire in Mississauga
- The Truth Behind the Mysterious Koliba Park in Mississauga