Weather this week and will there be a white Christmas this year?
It is officially the first day of winter and it seems that we’ve been greeted with mild weather in Mississauga this week.
According to The Weather Network, we are in for warmer temperatures and a bit of flurries to ring in Christmas Day.
This is what the next seven days look like in Mississauga:
The Weather Network predicts that Wednesday will be the warmest day of the week with a high of five degrees with sun and clouds.
The following days will be a lot cooler with Christmas Day (Dec 25) feeling like minus 11 degrees with light flurries expected, according to the seven-day forecast.
- OPINION: Ontario’s new restrictions are pure theatre and everyone in Mississauga and Brampton should be furious
- Police won't randomly stop people or vehicles in Mississauga and Brampton
- Playgrounds allowed to reopen in Mississauga and Brampton
- New police powers will be toned down in Mississauga, Brampton and Ontario: Government source
- Three of Ontario's worst COVID-19 hotspots are in Mississauga