Weather this week and will there be a white Christmas this year?
It is officially the first day of winter and it seems that we’ve been greeted with mild weather in Mississauga this week.
According to The Weather Network, we are in for warmer temperatures and a bit of flurries to ring in Christmas Day.
This is what the next seven days look like in Mississauga:
The Weather Network predicts that Wednesday will be the warmest day of the week with a high of five degrees with sun and clouds.
The following days will be a lot cooler with Christmas Day (Dec 25) feeling like minus 11 degrees with light flurries expected, according to the seven-day forecast.
- Male pronounced dead at scene after drowning in Brampton
- PICK A SIDE: When should masks no longer be mandatory in Ontario?
- 1 in 3 Canadians considering 'workarounds' as Mississauga, Brampton and Hamilton house prices keep rising
- Popular breakfast and lunch restaurant opening new location in Mississauga
- 16 flights landing with COVID-19 at Pearson Airport in Mississauga most since February