Weather this week and will there be a white Christmas this year?
It is officially the first day of winter and it seems that we’ve been greeted with mild weather in Mississauga this week.
According to The Weather Network, we are in for warmer temperatures and a bit of flurries to ring in Christmas Day.
This is what the next seven days look like in Mississauga:
The Weather Network predicts that Wednesday will be the warmest day of the week with a high of five degrees with sun and clouds.
The following days will be a lot cooler with Christmas Day (Dec 25) feeling like minus 11 degrees with light flurries expected, according to the seven-day forecast.
- Top 5 Chicken on the Rocks in Mississauga
- Some university students in Mississauga are dating older partners to pay off debt
- Vehicle leaves scene after striking pedestrian in Mississauga
- Long-awaited store finally opens in Streetsville
- Three OPP officers charged following allegations of preferential treatment for GTA tow operators