Weather Statement Issued for Thunderstorm in Mississauga
It could get stormy this afternoon, according to a recent weather statement.
Environment Canada is tracking scattered thunderstorms that will move southeastward across the GTA this afternoon.
“A few of these storms may contain isolated wind gusts to 80 km/h, torrential downpours, small hail, and frequent lightning,” the statement reads.
However, as the storms will be localized, some areas will not be affected.
Residents are advised to stay indoors during potentially dangerous weather and keep an eye out for further weather statements.
- CLOSURE: Fried chicken restaurant closed for health violations in Mississauga
- Unpopular Opinion: 'Free speech' is not a thing and good riddance to 'Grapes'
- 40 YEARS LATER: Canada’s Biggest Evacuation in History Happened in Mississauga
- Police offering $25,000 reward for information in Mississauga homicide
- Here’s how much taxes could climb in Mississauga soon