Weather Expected in Double Digits for Rest of Month
After all of the rain, flood warnings, and frost this May, we deserve some good weather!
Good news - the weather is projected to stay in the high double digits for the rest of the month according to The Weather Network.
Some light rain is forecasted for this weekend, but for the most part, the rest of the month is quite sunny and warm.
Pack up those winter clothes, Mississauga!
- Temperatures in Mississauga Expected to Reach Double Digits Soon
- Major Weather Shift Set to Hit Mississauga This Week
- Mississauga Facing Extreme Cold Weather, Freezing Rain Expected
- Extremely Hot and Sunny Weather Predicted for Canada Day Long Weekend
- Bizarre Weather Expected in Mississauga Next Week
- Mississauga grandfather celebrating big lotto win
- All COVID-19 cases in Mississauga schools for the week of September 21 to 26
- A McDonald's location inside a Walmart in Mississauga has temporarily closed down due to a COVID-19 case
- Police searching for suspect following sexual assault at GO station in Mississauga
- Ontario reports 435 new COVID-19 cases, no new deaths