Weather Expected in Double Digits for Rest of Month
After all of the rain, flood warnings, and frost this May, we deserve some good weather!
Good news - the weather is projected to stay in the high double digits for the rest of the month according to The Weather Network.
Some light rain is forecasted for this weekend, but for the most part, the rest of the month is quite sunny and warm.
Pack up those winter clothes, Mississauga!
- Temperatures in Mississauga Expected to Reach Double Digits Soon
- Major Weather Shift Set to Hit Mississauga This Week
- Warm spring weather and rain showers in the forecast this week in Mississauga
- Extremely Hot and Sunny Weather Predicted for Canada Day Long Weekend
- Mississauga Facing Extreme Cold Weather, Freezing Rain Expected
- 100% of recent Mississauga and Brampton COVID patients not fully vaccinated
- Police investigating "reports of possible gunshots" in Brampton
- 1 in 3 Canadians considering 'workarounds' as Mississauga, Brampton and Hamilton house prices keep rising
- Mississauga grandfather plans to share big lotto win with his children
- House fire in Brampton leads to police diverting traffic