Weather Could Change Drastically in Mississauga This Week
Have you had it with the frigid temperatures in Mississauga for the last few weeks?
Well, it could get much warmer here this week, according to The Weather Network, with temparatures feeling more than 20 degrees warmer than they have been for the last little while.
Though an extreme cold alert has plagued our city on and off since just before the holidays with temperatures feeling like -30 C across southern Ontario, the alert has been lifted for some time now.
This week, The Weather Network forecasts that it'll feel as warm as 4 C on Thursday.
Some snow is still in the forecast, but clear skies are set for Tuesday, and Thursday could have some rain.
It's still winter, but if you put your faith in The Weather Network, hopefully this forecast brought you a smile!
- LATEST: Ontario and Mississauga COVID-19 numbers as of April 5, 2020
- Two residents fined for using closed skate park in Mississauga
- Troops hit the road to prepare for fight against COVID-19
- CAUGHT ON VIDEO: Mississauga residents make some noise for healthcare workers
- House of the Week: $5.5 Mil home with spectacular resort-style yard
- Much Warmer Weather in the Forecast This Week in Mississauga
- Weather Forecast Calls for a Warmer Fall in Mississauga
- More Snow and Extreme Cold in the Forecast for Mississauga
- Weather Network Reveals Summer Forecast for Mississauga and Beyond
- Weather Network Reveals Fall Forecast for Mississauga and Beyond