Weather Could Change Drastically in Mississauga This Week
Have you had it with the frigid temperatures in Mississauga for the last few weeks?
Well, it could get much warmer here this week, according to The Weather Network, with temparatures feeling more than 20 degrees warmer than they have been for the last little while.
Though an extreme cold alert has plagued our city on and off since just before the holidays with temperatures feeling like -30 C across southern Ontario, the alert has been lifted for some time now.
This week, The Weather Network forecasts that it'll feel as warm as 4 C on Thursday.
Some snow is still in the forecast, but clear skies are set for Tuesday, and Thursday could have some rain.
It's still winter, but if you put your faith in The Weather Network, hopefully this forecast brought you a smile!
- Rental prices falling as the year winds to a close in Mississauga
- Employee of Mississauga No Frills tests positive for COVID-19
- House of the Week: Huge $3.9 mil house near Rattray Marsh
- CAUGHT ON VIDEO: Aftermath of fatal crash between motorcycle and MiWay bus in Mississauga
- City officials issued 57 charges to Mississauga residents during first week of most recent lockdown