Weather Alert Issued for This Weekend in Mississauga
Anyone spending time outside this weekend should prepare for some heavy weather.
According to a recent statement from E.C., potentially significant rainfall is expected from tonight until Sunday night, with amounts of 25 to 40 mm being predicted.
Environment Canada reports that the cause of rain is a low pressure system that is currently developing over Western U.S. and will be moving over southern Ontario during the weekend.
Residents are reminded to be safe and stay indoors during heavy rainfall, if necessary.
- Environment Canada Issues Special Weather Statement for Mississauga
- Potential Flooding Expected Due to Heavy Rainfall in Mississauga
- Mississauga to Receive Heavy Rainfall and Potential Thunderstorms
- Significant Rainfall Expected to Hit Mississauga
- WEATHER STATEMENT: Tropical Depression Gordon to Affect Mississauga