Weather Advisory Issued for Mississauga
Poor visibility due to fog has Environment Canada warning commuters across the Greater Toronto Area to be cautious when traveling to work and school Wednesday morning.
“Visibility may be significantly and suddenly reduced to near zero. Travel is expected to be hazardous due to reduced visibility,” reads a fog advisory issued at 6:45 a.m., covering Peel Region, Halton Region, and Toronto.
Visibility is predicted to improve by mid-morning as the dense fog dissipates.
Wednesday’s high is 13 C.
- Former City Council Candidate Files Complaint Against Mississauga Councillor
- Find the Perfect Back-to-School Products at MUJI Square One in Mississauga
- Are You Getting a Raise in 2019?
- Is Mississauga & Brampton Transit Going to Become One?
- Will Pearson Airport Break its Busiest Day of the Year Record?