Weather Advisory Issued for Mississauga
Poor visibility due to fog has Environment Canada warning commuters across the Greater Toronto Area to be cautious when traveling to work and school Wednesday morning.
“Visibility may be significantly and suddenly reduced to near zero. Travel is expected to be hazardous due to reduced visibility,” reads a fog advisory issued at 6:45 a.m., covering Peel Region, Halton Region, and Toronto.
Visibility is predicted to improve by mid-morning as the dense fog dissipates.
Wednesday’s high is 13 C.
- CLOSURE: Fried chicken restaurant closed for health violations in Mississauga
- Unpopular Opinion: 'Free speech' is not a thing and good riddance to 'Grapes'
- 40 YEARS LATER: Canada’s Biggest Evacuation in History Happened in Mississauga
- Company creating close to 300 new jobs in Mississauga
- Police offering $25,000 reward for information in Mississauga homicide