Weather Advisory Issued for Mississauga
Poor visibility due to fog has Environment Canada warning commuters across the Greater Toronto Area to be cautious when traveling to work and school Wednesday morning.
“Visibility may be significantly and suddenly reduced to near zero. Travel is expected to be hazardous due to reduced visibility,” reads a fog advisory issued at 6:45 a.m., covering Peel Region, Halton Region, and Toronto.
Visibility is predicted to improve by mid-morning as the dense fog dissipates.
Wednesday’s high is 13 C.
- Firefighters responding to fire alarm at Mississauga condo building
- Mississauga high school teacher charged with sexual assault
- These Square One stores have officially reopened in Mississauga
- What’s Open and Closed Canada Day in Mississauga
- Mississauga restaurant apologizes for controversial post about tipping