Weather Advisory Issued for Mississauga
Poor visibility due to fog has Environment Canada warning commuters across the Greater Toronto Area to be cautious when traveling to work and school Wednesday morning.
“Visibility may be significantly and suddenly reduced to near zero. Travel is expected to be hazardous due to reduced visibility,” reads a fog advisory issued at 6:45 a.m., covering Peel Region, Halton Region, and Toronto.
Visibility is predicted to improve by mid-morning as the dense fog dissipates.
Wednesday’s high is 13 C.
- Woman assaulted by stranger in unprovoked attack in Mississauga: Police
- PHOTOS: A look at the most and least expensive homes that just changed hands in Mississauga
- New rules regarding children in leash-free zones and smoking in parks are now in effect in Mississauga
- Hospital workers’ union concerned with Ford’s COVID-19 pharmacy testing plan
- A frost advisory in effect for Mississauga