Weather Advisory Issued for Mississauga
Poor visibility due to fog has Environment Canada warning commuters across the Greater Toronto Area to be cautious when traveling to work and school Wednesday morning.
“Visibility may be significantly and suddenly reduced to near zero. Travel is expected to be hazardous due to reduced visibility,” reads a fog advisory issued at 6:45 a.m., covering Peel Region, Halton Region, and Toronto.
Visibility is predicted to improve by mid-morning as the dense fog dissipates.
Wednesday’s high is 13 C.
- Looks like Mississauga and Brampton will be moving into grey lockdown zone on March 9
- Man delivering food in Mississauga robbed: Peel Police
- Change coming to waste collection in Mississauga this month
- Oakville man caught speeding twice in 11 minutes
- A west coast burger joint just opened in Mississauga