Weapon seen during robbery at convenience store in Mississauga
Officers are investigating an armed robbery in Mississauga this evening.
Police were called at 9:32 p.m. for a robbery at a convenience store in the area of Hurontario St and Eglinton Ave.
A weapon was seen but there were no injuries, police say.
The suspect took a quantity of cash and fled the scene.
There is currently no suspect description.
More information to come as the investigation continues.
- UPDATED: Man brought back to life after major crash in Mississauga
- Top 5 bakeries in Mississauga in 2021
- System outage affecting online learning for Mississauga public school students
- Cities with highest car insurance premiums all in GTA
- This Mississauga neighbourhood has one of the highest COVID-19 percent positivity rates in Ontario