Weapon seen during robbery at convenience store in Mississauga
Officers are investigating an armed robbery in Mississauga this evening.
Police were called at 9:32 p.m. for a robbery at a convenience store in the area of Hurontario St and Eglinton Ave.
A weapon was seen but there were no injuries, police say.
The suspect took a quantity of cash and fled the scene.
There is currently no suspect description.
More information to come as the investigation continues.
- Drivers charged after four tow trucks involved in street racing in Milton: Police
- Police on scene for reports of suspicious package in Mississauga
- Male shot in Mississauga, taken to trauma centre
- $1 million lotto prize was won by a lottery player in Ontario
- Thunderstorms with hail expected in Hamilton and Niagara