Weapon seen during robbery at convenience store in Mississauga
Officers are investigating an armed robbery in Mississauga this evening.
Police were called at 9:32 p.m. for a robbery at a convenience store in the area of Hurontario St and Eglinton Ave.
A weapon was seen but there were no injuries, police say.
The suspect took a quantity of cash and fled the scene.
There is currently no suspect description.
More information to come as the investigation continues.
- Province issues two new emergency orders to combat rise in hospitalizations in Mississauga and Brampton
- Speed cushions to be installed on four Mississauga roads
- PHOTOS: What the old Tim Hortons building in Mississauga look like now
- 'No longer considered peaceful': Arrests made following protest in Mississauga and Brampton
- CAUGHT ON VIDEO: Roads closed off after fatal crash in Brampton