We Now Know When Mississauga's Libraries Are Set to Reopen
Library lovers rejoice!
Library union CUPE Local 1989 has ratified a four year collective agreement with the city of Mississauga, meaning the strike is officially over.
All Mississauga libraries will be reopening with their regular hours on Wednesday, July 27 at 1 p.m. Regular programming will resume the next day, July 28.
Book drops are closed and late fines are waived until the libraries' reopening. The agreement is still pending ratification by the Mississauga Library Board and Mississauga City Council.
- Brampton father found guilty in severe malnutrition of his 21-month-old daughter
- WATCH: Hamilton Police release video of Barton Street shooting
- Hudson's Bay may be in 'shirt' over a taboo typo in Canada
- India extends own flight ban disrupting travel plans for those in Mississauga and Brampton
- Big deals happening at a new clothing and accessories store at Dixie Outlet Mall in Mississauga