We Now Know When Mississauga's Libraries Are Set to Reopen
Library lovers rejoice!
Library union CUPE Local 1989 has ratified a four year collective agreement with the city of Mississauga, meaning the strike is officially over.
All Mississauga libraries will be reopening with their regular hours on Wednesday, July 27 at 1 p.m. Regular programming will resume the next day, July 28.
Book drops are closed and late fines are waived until the libraries' reopening. The agreement is still pending ratification by the Mississauga Library Board and Mississauga City Council.
- The Keg is opening a brand new restaurant in Mississauga
- Long-standing laser tag facility shuts down in Mississauga
- Two Mississauga men enjoying big lotto wins
- GoFundMe page created for man who died trying to save cousins
- Peel District schools in Mississauga with reported cases of COVID-19 – September 22