Water main break creates nightmare commute through Mississauga
February 20, 2020
A water main break along Eglington Ave E is adding to a headache commute for those travelling eastbound through Mississauga.
Peel Police say lanes between Tomken Rd and Burgoyne St will remain closed Thursday morning.
- BREAKING: COVID-19 outbreak declared at Credit Valley Hospital in Mississauga
- VIDEO: People going nuts for Krispy Kreme doughnuts in Mississauga
- Anyone caught violating the EMCPA will be fined between $750 and $1,000
- The Truth Behind the Mysterious Koliba Park in Mississauga
- Region of Peel takes stronger measures to keep COVID-19 patients quarantined