Water main break creates nightmare commute through Mississauga
February 20, 2020
A water main break along Eglington Ave E is adding to a headache commute for those travelling eastbound through Mississauga.
Peel Police say lanes between Tomken Rd and Burgoyne St will remain closed Thursday morning.
- CAUGHT ON VIDEO: Anti-masker's racist rant in Mississauga grocery store
- Trendy new ice cream hotspot now open in Streetsville in Mississauga
- Restaurant in Square One in Mississauga appears to have closed down for good
- Mississauga passes mandatory mask bylaw
- Toy store with locations in Mississauga files for bankruptcy