Warrant Issued for Suspect in Mississauga Theft
A man from the United Kingdom is wanted in connection with a $10,000 jewelry theft in Mississauga and a warrant has been issued for his arrest.
A suspect entered a jewelry store at Square One Shopping Centre on Nov. 3 at 7:35 p.m.
The man asked to try on a piece of jewelry - valued at more than $10,000 - then fled, said Const. Bally Saini.
The suspect has been identified as Jason Douse, 20.
He’s wanted for theft over $5,000 and investigators say they believe Douse is actively evading arrest.
The man is described as black, standing 6-foot-2, weighing 161 pounds, with black hair and brown eyes.
Anyone with information on the suspect’s whereabouts or any other information about this incident is asked to call the 12 Division criminal investigation bureau at (905) 453-2121 ext. 1233.
Information may also be left anonymously by calling Peel Crime Stoppers at 1-800-222-TIPS (8477), or by visiting www.peelcrimestoppers.ca or by sending a text message to CRIMES (274637) with the word 'PEEL' and then your tip.
Photo courtesy of Peel Regional Police
- Police Issue Arrest Warrant for Break, Enter and Theft Suspect
- Police Issue Arrest Warrant for Man Suspected of Multiple Thefts in Mississauga
- Canada-Wide Arrest Warrant Issued for Murder Suspect After Suspicious Death in Brampton
- Suspect arrested in violent jewelry store robbery in Mississauga
- Police Issue Canada-Wide Arrest Warrant for Homicide Suspect
- BRAMPTON'S MOST WANTED: Peel Police hunt four men on the run
- VIDEO: All lanes blocked on Hwy 401 due to multiple vehicles pile up in Mississauga
- Costco scam targeting residents in Mississauga and Brampton
- Mississauga, Brampton to lift restrictions once Ontario's COVID numbers are "well below" 1,000 daily cases
- 32-hour all night marathon vaccination event coming to Mississauga with special guests