Warrant Issued for Suspect in Mississauga Theft
A man from the United Kingdom is wanted in connection with a $10,000 jewelry theft in Mississauga and a warrant has been issued for his arrest.
A suspect entered a jewelry store at Square One Shopping Centre on Nov. 3 at 7:35 p.m.
The man asked to try on a piece of jewelry - valued at more than $10,000 - then fled, said Const. Bally Saini.
The suspect has been identified as Jason Douse, 20.
He’s wanted for theft over $5,000 and investigators say they believe Douse is actively evading arrest.
The man is described as black, standing 6-foot-2, weighing 161 pounds, with black hair and brown eyes.
Anyone with information on the suspect’s whereabouts or any other information about this incident is asked to call the 12 Division criminal investigation bureau at (905) 453-2121 ext. 1233.
Information may also be left anonymously by calling Peel Crime Stoppers at 1-800-222-TIPS (8477), or by visiting www.peelcrimestoppers.ca or by sending a text message to CRIMES (274637) with the word 'PEEL' and then your tip.
Photo courtesy of Peel Regional Police
- Three Teens Arrested Following Hate-Motivated Crime in Mississauga
- Mississauga Politician Rescinds Award for Community Leader Who Expressed Discriminatory Views
- Is South Common Mall Closing?
- Male Hospitalized After Shooting in Mississauga
- UPDATE: Here's What's Happening with the Hurontario LRT Project in Mississauga
- Police Issue Arrest Warrant for Break, Enter and Theft Suspect
- Police Issue Arrest Warrant for Man Suspected of Multiple Thefts in Mississauga
- Canada-Wide Arrest Warrant Issued for Murder Suspect After Suspicious Death in Brampton
- Police Issue Canada-Wide Arrest Warrant for Homicide Suspect
- Hunt on for Suspect Impersonating Peel Police Officer in Mississauga