Warmer Weather in the Forecast for Mississauga
After the harsh winter Mississauga saw this year, it's safe to say that the city deserves some warmer weather. And, according to Environment Canada, that warm weather is in the forecast for Mississauga this week.
Today (April 22) in Mississauga it is expected to be 17 degrees with a mix of sun and cloud. Tomorrow, the temperature will drop slightly to 14 degrees and the city may see a few showers.
On April 24, there will be a 30 per cent chance of showers and the temperature will stay at 14 degrees.
However, temperatures will increase heading into the weekend.
On Thursday, it will be 17 degrees in Mississauga with a mix of sun and cloud. On Friday the temperature will stay at 17 degrees, however, there is a 40 per cent chance of showers.
On Saturday there will only be a 30 per cent chance of showers, and on Sunday it will be 11 degrees and cloudy.
Graphic is courtesy of Environment Canada.
- Warmer Weather in the Forecast for Mississauga This Week
- It's Going to be Above 20 Degrees Every Day This Week in Mississauga
- Here's What the Weather is Expected to be Like in Mississauga This Week
- This is What the Weather Will be Like in Mississauga This Week
- Weekly Weather Forecast for Mississauga
- Body found after lengthy search and rescue effort in Mississauga
- CAUGHT ON VIDEO: Police attempt water rescue in Mississauga's Credit River
- A look at one of Mississauga’s most coveted neighbourhoods
- Mississauga student receives one of Canada's most coveted scholarships
- Peel police report four drug-related deaths in 24 hours