Warmer weather coming to Mississauga this week
If you’re not a fan of the cold weather we’ve been having recently, you’ll enjoy the brief respite of warmth this week.
According to Environment Canada’s forecast, both Tuesday and Wednesday will enjoy highs of 10 degrees Celsius, though the warmth will likely be accompanied by rainfall on Wednesday.
Come Thursday, however, it’s back to cold temperatures with highs of close to 0 degrees Celsius for the rest of the week and snowfall expected during the weekend.
Enjoy the warmth while you can!
- Man reportedly threatening to shoot people in building in Mississauga: Police
- Subway can press $210-million defamation suit against CBC for show on chicken content
- Ontario, Peel Region show drop in COVID cases today, but technical issues may be the reason
- Ontario ticket holder claims $1 million Maxmillion prize
- MAYORS CHAT: Bonnie Crombie chats about Mississauga - January 18, 2021