Warmer weather coming to Mississauga this week
If you’re not a fan of the cold weather we’ve been having recently, you’ll enjoy the brief respite of warmth this week.
According to Environment Canada’s forecast, both Tuesday and Wednesday will enjoy highs of 10 degrees Celsius, though the warmth will likely be accompanied by rainfall on Wednesday.
Come Thursday, however, it’s back to cold temperatures with highs of close to 0 degrees Celsius for the rest of the week and snowfall expected during the weekend.
Enjoy the warmth while you can!
- BREAKING: First coronavirus patient confirmed at Sunnybrook Hospital
- Various milk products recalled due to sanitizer contamination
- Teachers' strike to affect Peel and Hamilton-Wentworth school boards
- Power outage affecting over 600 homes and businesses in Mississauga
- Ontarians are being warned not to participate in the TikTok penny challenge