Warmer weather and snow showers in forecast for Mississauga
The upcoming week will bring some mixed weather, with warmer than seasonal temperatures but still some snow expected later in the week in Mississauga.
Environment Canada is forecasting warm winter temperatures this week with a daily high hovering just above 0 degrees Celsius, getting up to 3 degrees Celsius on Thursday.
A mix of sun and cloud is expected on Monday and Tuesday before transitioning to mostly cloudy weather for the rest of the week.
There’s also a possibility of rain showers and snow flurries Thursday evening and Friday.
The Weather Network reports that we’ll likely see colder weather in the latter half of January, but nothing too brutal, so those who don’t like the cold can breathe easy.
- Colder winter weather expected this week in Mississauga
- Mix of warmer and seasonal temperatures expected this week in Mississauga
- Thunderstorms, temperatures up to 25 degrees Celsius expected this week in Mississauga and Brampton
- Warm spring weather and rain showers in the forecast this week in Mississauga
- Weather Forecast Calling for Snow Flurries in Mississauga
- 100% of recent Mississauga and Brampton COVID patients not fully vaccinated
- 1 in 3 Canadians considering 'workarounds' as Mississauga, Brampton and Hamilton house prices keep rising
- Police investigating "reports of possible gunshots" in Brampton
- Mississauga grandfather plans to share big lotto win with his children
- House fire in Brampton leads to police diverting traffic