Warmer weather and snow showers in forecast for Mississauga
The upcoming week will bring some mixed weather, with warmer than seasonal temperatures but still some snow expected later in the week in Mississauga.
Environment Canada is forecasting warm winter temperatures this week with a daily high hovering just above 0 degrees Celsius, getting up to 3 degrees Celsius on Thursday.
A mix of sun and cloud is expected on Monday and Tuesday before transitioning to mostly cloudy weather for the rest of the week.
There’s also a possibility of rain showers and snow flurries Thursday evening and Friday.
The Weather Network reports that we’ll likely see colder weather in the latter half of January, but nothing too brutal, so those who don’t like the cold can breathe easy.
- How Dundas & Hurontario Looked Back in the Day
- Ontario ticket holder claims $1 million Maxmillion prize
- Here’s what you need to know about the Province’s stay-at-home order
- Ontario sees signficiant drop in new COVID-19 cases today, Peel Region numbers remain steady
- Top 5 Chicken on the Rocks in Mississauga