Warmer temperatures and heavy rainfall expected this week in Mississauga
March will be continuing its warmer than expected streak this week in southern Ontario including Brampton, Hamilton and Halton.
The week will start off with another gorgeous spring day on Monday and pleasant temperatures more typical of late April, according to the Weather Network.
Tuesday will be partly sunny and warm, although a southeast wind will keep much of the GTA several degrees cooler than the rest of southern Ontario.
Rain is possible further into the week.
“Our next threat for showers will be on Wednesday but at this point it does not look like we will see significant rain totals,” the Weather Network says.
“A stronger system will bring us a higher potential for significant rain late Thursday and into early Friday. Temperatures will continue to be well above seasonal until the end of the week.”
Cooler, more seasonal temperatures are expected for the final few days of March.
- Mix of warmer and seasonal temperatures expected this week in Mississauga
- Warm spring weather and rain showers in the forecast this week in Mississauga
- Chilly weather and potential flurries expected this week in Mississauga
- Colder temperatures and a brief period of warmth expected this week in Mississauga
- Mississauga to get April-like weather this week
- Brampton truck driver charged for smuggling cocaine into Canada
- Alarmingly 20% of all Brampton being tested currently have COVID-19
- Mississauga boxing gym defying provincial lockdown orders facing charges by City
- Gun play has police on the scene at Brampton neighbourhood
- Mississauga ticketing for gathering in parks to home hair salons and more