Warmer temperatures and heavy rainfall expected this week in Mississauga
March will be continuing its warmer than expected streak this week in southern Ontario including Brampton, Hamilton and Halton.
The week will start off with another gorgeous spring day on Monday and pleasant temperatures more typical of late April, according to the Weather Network.
Tuesday will be partly sunny and warm, although a southeast wind will keep much of the GTA several degrees cooler than the rest of southern Ontario.
Rain is possible further into the week.
“Our next threat for showers will be on Wednesday but at this point it does not look like we will see significant rain totals,” the Weather Network says.
“A stronger system will bring us a higher potential for significant rain late Thursday and into early Friday. Temperatures will continue to be well above seasonal until the end of the week.”
Cooler, more seasonal temperatures are expected for the final few days of March.
- Mix of warmer and seasonal temperatures expected this week in Mississauga
- Warm spring weather and rain showers in the forecast this week in Mississauga
- Thunderstorms, temperatures up to 25 degrees Celsius expected this week in Mississauga and Brampton
- Forecast calls for consistent rain, colder temperatures in Mississauga
- More rain and thunderstorms expected this week in Mississauga and Brampton
- Brampton restaurant ordered to pay $13K in missed wages to former cook
- Unvaccinated students in Mississauga and Ontario will follow stricter COVID outbreak rules, Ontario top doc says
- $500,000 lotto winner from Mississauga thought it was a joke
- Longtime friends from Brampton and Georgetown richer for sharing Lotto Max ticket
- Mississauga and Ontario residents will be told how many COVID-19 cases are in unvaccinated people, province promises