Warm spring weather and rain showers in the forecast this week in Mississauga
It’ll feel a lot more like spring this week in Mississauga.
The week will start off with a pleasantly warm Easter Monday and temperatures a few degrees above seasonal — although it’ll be cooler near Lake Ontario, according to the Weather Network.
Temperatures will remain warm throughout the week, with a high of 19 degrees during Thursday afternoon.
“A few passing showers are expected during the middle of next week, but no major storms are expected and we will also see some sunshine,” the Weather Network says. “Temperatures will be on the mild side of seasonal.”
A higher threat of rain is also expected at the end of the week and into the weekend.
- Warmer temperatures and heavy rainfall expected this week in Mississauga
- Warm weather expected in Mississauga this week
- Chilly weather and potential flurries expected this week in Mississauga
- Mix of warmer and seasonal temperatures expected this week in Mississauga
- Possible snow and rain showers in the forecast this week in Mississauga
- Alarmingly 20% of all Brampton being tested currently have COVID-19
- Mississauga ticketing for gathering in parks to home hair salons and more
- Select Mississauga and Brampton residents between 18 and 49 can book vaccines this week
- Man charged in death of Burlington man at Cayuga racetrack
- It could be weeks before Mississauga sees the 18+ vaccination sites in hotspots