Warm spring weather and rain showers in the forecast this week in Mississauga
It’ll feel a lot more like spring this week in Mississauga.
The week will start off with a pleasantly warm Easter Monday and temperatures a few degrees above seasonal — although it’ll be cooler near Lake Ontario, according to the Weather Network.
Temperatures will remain warm throughout the week, with a high of 19 degrees during Thursday afternoon.
“A few passing showers are expected during the middle of next week, but no major storms are expected and we will also see some sunshine,” the Weather Network says. “Temperatures will be on the mild side of seasonal.”
A higher threat of rain is also expected at the end of the week and into the weekend.
- Thunderstorms, temperatures up to 25 degrees Celsius expected this week in Mississauga and Brampton
- Warmer temperatures and heavy rainfall expected this week in Mississauga
- Warm weather expected in Mississauga this week
- Chilly weather and potential flurries expected this week in Mississauga
- More rain and thunderstorms expected this week in Mississauga and Brampton
- Longtime friends from Brampton and Georgetown richer for sharing Lotto Max ticket
- Metrolinx expanding GO train service in Hamilton
- Will Mississauga and Brampton be fully open next week?
- Big lotto winner from Mississauga thought the $500k win was a joke
- Power outage in northwest Brampton affecting more than 2,500 homes, businesses