WANTED: Suspect Mistakenly Released in the GTA by Police
A 24-year-old man -who’s potentially “violent and dangerous”- was mistakenly released by police in Toronto and investigators are asking the public to help find him.
Joshua Hogan was in custody for charges laid by the Peterborough Police Service and he had been brought to court in Toronto to face unrelated charges laid byToronto police.
He was released in error.
Hogan was last seen on June 27 at 5:10 p.m. in the Eglinton Ave. E. and Warden Ave. area.
He’s currently wanted on the Peterborough charges.
There’s also an outstanding warrant from Peel Regional Police.
He’s about 5-foot-9, weighing 165 pounds, with shoulder-length brown hair.
If you see him, immediately call 911 and don’t approach, police warn.
Anyone with information is asked to contact police at 416-808-4100, Crime Stoppers anonymously at 416-222-TIPS (8477), online at www.222tips.com, online on our Facebook Leave a Tip page, or text TOR and your message to CRIMES (274637).
Photo: Toronto Police handout
- Peel Police Looking For 29-Year-Old Woman With Outstanding Charges
- Peel Police Asking For Help To Locate 26-Year-Old Man With Outstanding Warrants
- UPDATE: New Charges Laid Against Mississauga Man Shot by Police
- Peel Police Searching for Male Facing criminal Harassment Charges
- Police Searching For Man Last Seen in Mississauga Wanted For Serious Threats
- HBC sues landlord of Square One, Yorkdale claiming failure to run ‘first class’ malls
- HOTW: Inside a $2.3 mil luxury penthouse in Mississauga's Marilyn Monroe condo
- Ontario player wins Saturday’s $14.2 million Lotto 649 jackpot
- Dufferin-Peel Catholic District schools in Mississauga with reported COVID-19 cases – October 27
- Peel District schools in Mississauga with reported cases of COVID-19 – October 27