WANTED: Suspect Mistakenly Released in the GTA by Police
A 24-year-old man -who’s potentially “violent and dangerous”- was mistakenly released by police in Toronto and investigators are asking the public to help find him.
Joshua Hogan was in custody for charges laid by the Peterborough Police Service and he had been brought to court in Toronto to face unrelated charges laid byToronto police.
He was released in error.
Hogan was last seen on June 27 at 5:10 p.m. in the Eglinton Ave. E. and Warden Ave. area.
He’s currently wanted on the Peterborough charges.
There’s also an outstanding warrant from Peel Regional Police.
He’s about 5-foot-9, weighing 165 pounds, with shoulder-length brown hair.
If you see him, immediately call 911 and don’t approach, police warn.
Anyone with information is asked to contact police at 416-808-4100, Crime Stoppers anonymously at 416-222-TIPS (8477), online at www.222tips.com, online on our Facebook Leave a Tip page, or text TOR and your message to CRIMES (274637).
Photo: Toronto Police handout
- Peel Police Looking For 29-Year-Old Woman With Outstanding Charges
- Peel Police Asking For Help To Locate 26-Year-Old Man With Outstanding Warrants
- UPDATE: New Charges Laid Against Mississauga Man Shot by Police
- Police Searching For Man Last Seen in Mississauga Wanted For Serious Threats
- Peel Police Searching for Male Facing criminal Harassment Charges
- International travelers are walking out of Mississauga's Pearson Airport and ignoring quarantine rules
- Emergency crews responding to crash involving motorcyclist in Mississauga
- MAYORS CHAT: Bonnie Crombie chats about Mississauga - February 21, 2021
- 45 flights with COVID-19 cases land at Pearson Airport in Mississauga
- Top 5 biryani in Mississauga