WANTED: Federal Inmate Allegedly Breaching Parole
A federal offender is wanted on a Canada-wide warrant for allegedly breaching parole.
Ontario Provincial Police say the Repeat Offender Parole Enforcement (ROPE) Squad is requesting the public's assistance in locating Dion Benjamin.
The 25-year-old is known to frequent the Greater Toronto Area, say investigators.
Benjamin is serving a two-year, eight-month sentence for firearm-related offences and possession of a Schedule I/II substance for the purpose of trafficking.
He's described as standing 6-foot-3, weighing 159 pounds, with black hair and brown eyes.
Photo courtesy of OPP
- Rental prices falling as the year winds to a close in Mississauga
- Employee of Mississauga No Frills tests positive for COVID-19
- House of the Week: Huge $3.9 mil house near Rattray Marsh
- CAUGHT ON VIDEO: Aftermath of fatal crash between motorcycle and MiWay bus in Mississauga
- City officials issued 57 charges to Mississauga residents during first week of most recent lockdown