WANTED: Federal Inmate Allegedly Breaching Parole
A federal offender is wanted on a Canada-wide warrant for allegedly breaching parole.
Ontario Provincial Police say the Repeat Offender Parole Enforcement (ROPE) Squad is requesting the public's assistance in locating Dion Benjamin.
The 25-year-old is known to frequent the Greater Toronto Area, say investigators.
Benjamin is serving a two-year, eight-month sentence for firearm-related offences and possession of a Schedule I/II substance for the purpose of trafficking.
He's described as standing 6-foot-3, weighing 159 pounds, with black hair and brown eyes.
Photo courtesy of OPP
- Ontario ticket holder wins $70 million Lotto Max jackpot
- International travelers are walking out of Mississauga's Pearson Airport and ignoring quarantine rules
- Roadway shut down after pedestrian struck by vehicle, seriously injured in Mississauga
- House of the Week: $2.2 mil Sheridan home with stunning backyard
- 49 fines issued for travellers refusing COVID-19 test at Mississauga's Pearson Airport; Peel police won't issue further fines