WANTED: Federal Inmate Allegedly Breaching Parole
A federal offender is wanted on a Canada-wide warrant for allegedly breaching parole.
Ontario Provincial Police say the Repeat Offender Parole Enforcement (ROPE) Squad is requesting the public's assistance in locating Dion Benjamin.
The 25-year-old is known to frequent the Greater Toronto Area, say investigators.
Benjamin is serving a two-year, eight-month sentence for firearm-related offences and possession of a Schedule I/II substance for the purpose of trafficking.
He's described as standing 6-foot-3, weighing 159 pounds, with black hair and brown eyes.
Photo courtesy of OPP
- Mississauga, Brampton residents will have to stay home two more weeks, outoor activities begin June 2
- Greyhound Canada to stop servicing Ontario and Quebec, halting all Canadian operations
- Alternating the AstraZeneca and Pfizer vaccines causes frequent mild to moderate symptoms but safe
- BRAMPTON'S MOST WANTED: Peel Police hunt four men on the run
- The urge to keep scratching made a Brampton man $250,000 lotto winner