Walmart at Erin Mills Town Centre Finally Set to Open in Mississauga
A little under a year ago, Erin Mills Town Centre announced that a 136,000 sq. ft. Walmart Supercentre would become the mall's third anchor after Hudson's Bay and Sears.
People had been waiting patiently for some time to hear what would replace the mall's defunct Target location, and some were surprised to learn that the decidedly affordable superstore would make the newly renovated mall its home (especially with nearby South Common Mall boasting its own Walmart location).
All that said, Erin Mills residents who were excited for the superstore might be happy to hear that the store is opening Dec. 8 (just in time for holiday shopping!).
Merry early-ish Christmas, Walmart fans!
- CAUGHT ON VIDEO: World's largest cargo plane lands at Pearson Airport with medical supplies
- PHOTOS: Massive $50,000,000 mansion with gold-lining is for sale in Mississauga
- Newly-released data indicates that Mississauga is a hotspot for COVID-19
- House of the Week: $2 mil home with gorgeous, upgraded interior
- Peel releases map data showing COVID-19 cases and hotspots