WALK THRU & TRY: 3 Most Popular Dishes at Capra's Kitchen
When Capra’s Kitchen opened its doors in Mississauga, the food scene changed.
It feels like only yesterday that celebrity chef Chef Massimo Capra and his signature ‘stache and big personality came to our city. In 2017, Chef Massimo opened Capra’s Kitchen in his hometown of Mississauga in the former Villa La Bella space along Lakeshore Rd. in the Clarkson neighbourhood.
Chef Massimo is an accomplished celebrity chef, TV personality, author and ‘Sauga native who has an extensive resume. Starting from the ground up, his career began when he first started toiling in kitchens in Italy. He made his way to Toronto in the early 80s and worked in a few notable fine dining establishments in the city. His beloved Clarkson hotspot offers lunch, dinner and weekend brunch and his menu is full of delicious, classic Italian fare that’s sure to leave every diner satisfied.
But what are three dishes that you absolutely must try?
Made with tagliatelle, beef, pork, pancetta and wine crushed tomatoes, Massimo’s bolognese is a classic that you don’t want to miss.
Eggs Massimo is the perfect brunch option. Made with two eggs that are perfectly poached in tomato sauce, the dish also features roasted onions, fresh tomatoes, a sausage coil or rosemary bacon, homefries and multigrain bread.
Nothing beats a simple Margherita pizza. Made with tomato sauce, mozzarella fiordilatte and basil, this delicious pizza is always a showstopper and—you might have never noticed this—it represents the national colours of Italy.
- Celebrity Chef Massimo to Open a Restaurant in Mississauga
- Celebrity Chef Massimo Capra Set to Hit Celebration Square in Mississauga
- WALK THRU + TRY: New gnocchi dish at Capra’s Kitchen in Mississauga
- WALK-THRU & TRY: Brand new cocktails at Capra’s Kitchen in Mississauga
- Top 5 Eggs Benedict in Mississauga
- Top 5 Chicken on the Rocks in Mississauga
- Some university students in Mississauga are dating older partners to pay off debt
- Vehicle leaves scene after striking pedestrian in Mississauga
- Long-awaited store finally opens in Streetsville
- Three OPP officers charged following allegations of preferential treatment for GTA tow operators