Volunteers in Mississauga, Brampton needed for mass vaccination clinics
Do you want to play a more active role in helping end the COVID-19 pandemic in your community?
If so, you can lend a hand at one of the Region of Peel’s mass vaccination clinics.
Volunteers provide non-clinical support at various clinic locations across Peel.
Requirements include being at least 18 years old, having excellent communication and customer-service skills, the ability to commit to a minimum of three four-hour shifts and a second language is an asset.
Among the volunteer positions available are greeters, screeners, and clinic flow monitors.
For more information, or to apply, visit here.
- Mass COVID-19 vaccination clinic opens in Mississauga
- Peel Region looking to hire 600 immunizers for its vaccination clinics
- Region expands hours at mass vaccination sites in Brampton and Mississauga
- PHOTOS: A look inside a mass vaccination clinic in Mississauga
- Brampton Soccer Centre vaccination clinic can deliver 500 doses an hour
- Male pronounced dead at scene after drowning in Brampton
- PICK A SIDE: When should masks no longer be mandatory in Ontario?
- Popular breakfast and lunch restaurant opening new location in Mississauga
- Special weather statement: Heavy rainfall in Mississauga, Brampton and Hamilton
- 1 in 3 Canadians considering 'workarounds' as Mississauga, Brampton and Hamilton house prices keep rising