WATCH: Brampton hidden gem serves gourmet pretzels and German baked goods
Published March 7, 2022 at 3:49 pm
Tanushree takes us to Das Brezel Haus in Downtown Brampton, a spot that many locals consider a secret gem.
This very unique new shop boasts some very unique pretzel flavours. What kinds of pretzels can you expect to find at DasBrezelHaus? Well, according to their website, the fresh, gourmet, handmade pretzel maker is twisting up these pretzels:
- Signature – a traditional German pretzel available salted or unsalted
- Philly Soft Style – a pretzel with rock salt available in plain, salted, buttered, or cinnamon sugar
- Boston Dipped – a pretzel dipped in milk chocolate
- Boston Dipped with Slivered Almonds – a pretzel dipped in milk chocolate and covered in almond slivers for a very decadent pretzel
- Birthday – if it’s your birthday or you just love chocolate and sprinkles, this pretzel is dipped in milk chocolate or white chocolate and covered in sprinkles
Aside from pretzels, they also serve a range of other German baked goods.
@insauga Hidden Gem in Downtown Brampton 🥨🚨 #brampton #bramptonfood #gtaeats #hungry #foodie #hungry #german #bakedgoods #pretzel ♬ original sound – insauga – Mississauga
insauga's Editorial Standards and Policies advertising