WATCH: What the Ontario Liberals think of Ford’s new COVID-19 restrictions in Ontario
Published January 4, 2022 at 4:04 pm
In today’s interview, we are asking the Leader of the Ontario Liberal Party, Steven Del Duca, his thoughts on the new COVID-19 restrictions by the Ford government.
Khaled Iwamura from insauga asked him the following questions:
- Doug Ford came out yesterday to announce more restrictions. Was there any other way of getting back to normal without restrictions?
- How does it make sense – indoor dining at restaurants to shut down and gyms have to close but indoor weddings and religious services will be limited to 50 percent room capacity?
- Do you think the support to the most hit industries is adequate?
- You’ve been calling for more COVID-19 measures in schools since before the holiday break – do you think Monday’s announcement goes far enough? What would you do differently?
- Dr. Michael Warner tweeted that the ICU numbers are not correct… Why are the ICU numbers so different on the province’s website vs what we’re hearing from doctors in the hospitals?
- The NDP and Conservatives both took out ads calling you out personally earlier this year – how do you think those ads impacted the public’s view of you and the party?
- What do you have to do to raise your profile to have a chance to win the election in June?