WATCH: Milton Mayor Gordon Krantz chats growth of the town, GO train and the education village
Published October 27, 2022 at 12:24 pm
Khaled Iwamura chats with Milton Mayor Gordon Krantz about the growth of Milton, GO train schedules, Milton Education Village with Conestoga College and Wilfrid Laurier University, and more.
- When you first became mayor in 1980 did you envision Milton to become what it is today in 2022 – 42 years later?
- Milton’s population is 110,128 with an estimated growth to 228,000 by 2031.
- Where is the growth of Milton going to go?
- What avenues do you have to leave to fight the CN Intermodal Hub?
- When will the Milton Education Village with Conestoga College and Wilfrid Laurier University open its doors?
- What can Milton do to get the province’s planned GO Train line’s expansion, bringing all-day, two-way service to Milton back on track?
- What do you and Hazel McCallion talk about when you meet?
- John Tory in Toronto said this will be his last term as mayor…Will this be yours?