WATCH: Burlington Mayor chats high rent, summer events, Robert Bateman High School
Published May 31, 2022 at 3:19 pm
Burlington Mayor Marianne Meed Wards chat with Khaled Iwamura about high rent, summer events, Robert Bateman High School and more.
Here are all the questions that were asked:
- What is the latest on the clean up of the storm that happened May 21?
- The provincial election is on June 2, what is the most important thing you are looking for Burlington?
- Burlington has the 3rd most expensive rent in all of Canada.
- If the land swap with the Halton School board goes through, what are the plans for the Robert Bateman High School site the city will be acquiring?
- June is National Bike Month. Burlington has some challenges around being cycle-friendly. What is council doing to fix that, long term.
- Any update on the LaSalle Park Marina? Boaters must be anxious to get out and enjoy the weather.
- What happened to the re-opening of Mountainside pool?
- It’s June tomorrow, hot weather is here. What are some of the events Burlington residents can look forward to at Spencer Smith Park over the summer?