MAYORS CHAT: Mississauga Mayor chats about students returning to in-person learning, ICU capacity, and more
Published January 11, 2022 at 6:55 pm
Mississauga Mayor Bonnie Crombie chats with Khaled Iwamura about students returning to in-person learning, ICU capacity, and more.
- Are you happy with kids going back to in-class learning on Monday?
- Since the province will not be reporting covid cases within the schools, can Peel’s Chief Medical Officer close schools with a section 22 order?
- ICU capacity is the highest it’s ever been in Ontario…how are they in Mississauga?
- Vaccine uptake for 5-to-11-year-olds in Mississauga are way lower than Toronto …why is that?
- Are any new vaccine centres opening up in Mississauga?
- What surgeries are NOT being cancelled at the Mississauga hospitals?
- What did you think of these new restrictions for restaurants and gyms?
- Is the City of Mississauga by-law officers enforcing the restrictions? Have there been any issues?
- Is there anything that the City of Mississauga can do to help these businesses out?
- If Andrea Horwath was elected as Premier, she said she would reinstate the City Centre LRT loop…How important is this for Mississauga?
- Any word on the Port Credit library…is there an allocated budget to re-build?
- How are city staffing levels during this latest pandemic wave? Are there any departments hit harder than others?
Stay the know
Subscribe now to receive our daily email of today's top stories in your city!