MAYORS CHAT: Mississauga Mayor chats about students returning to in-person learning, ICU capacity, and more
Published January 11, 2022 at 6:55 pm
Mississauga Mayor Bonnie Crombie chats with Khaled Iwamura about students returning to in-person learning, ICU capacity, and more.
- Are you happy with kids going back to in-class learning on Monday?
- Since the province will not be reporting covid cases within the schools, can Peel’s Chief Medical Officer close schools with a section 22 order?
- ICU capacity is the highest it’s ever been in Ontario…how are they in Mississauga?
- Vaccine uptake for 5-to-11-year-olds in Mississauga are way lower than Toronto …why is that?
- Are any new vaccine centres opening up in Mississauga?
- What surgeries are NOT being cancelled at the Mississauga hospitals?
- What did you think of these new restrictions for restaurants and gyms?
- Is the City of Mississauga by-law officers enforcing the restrictions? Have there been any issues?
- Is there anything that the City of Mississauga can do to help these businesses out?
- If Andrea Horwath was elected as Premier, she said she would reinstate the City Centre LRT loop…How important is this for Mississauga?
- Any word on the Port Credit library…is there an allocated budget to re-build?
- How are city staffing levels during this latest pandemic wave? Are there any departments hit harder than others?