MAYORS CHAT: Brampton Mayor Patrick Brown chats new COVID-19 Ontario restrictions, outdoor amenities, and more
Published January 7, 2022 at 2:44 pm
Brampton Mayor Patrick Brown chats with Khaled Iwamura about new COVID-19 Ontario restrictions, outdoor amenities, and more
He answers the following questions:
- What do you think of the new restriction from Doug Ford on Monday?
- Do you think that kids will be going back to school on Jan 26?
- Is the city of Brampton by-law officers going out to enforce these rules?
- What type of financial support do you think the industry most hit need?
- Earlier this week you described Canada’s healthcare system as “fragile” and said there needs to be a conversation around that – what do you mean by fragile?
- Osler said this week there are 5 COVID-19 patients in Brampton Civic’s ICU, do you still think the coronavirus hospital reporting data is “misleading”?
- Any regrets about not canceling the city’s new year’s eve celebrations given the recent provincial restrictions and the healthcare staff shortage in Brampton and the rest of Peel?
- What is the latest of Bill 21 fundraising?
- What is Patrick Brown doing to stay active during the gym closures?