VIDEO: Canada Post truck rollover leads to major delays on 401 in Mississauga
UPDATE: The Westbound Collector’s off-ramp to Dixie has reopened
A collision Saturday afternoon led to rollover of a tractor-trailer and closure of part of the westbound Highway 401 collectors lanes.
The Canada Post tractor-trailer rolled over onto its left side on the Dixie Road off-ramp, off the westbound 401 Highway.
There are no known injuries at this time. Work continues to haul the tractor-trailer off the road and clear all lanes.
The westbound collector lanes remain busy with the Dixie Road off-ramp closed in both directions following the collision.
CLEARED Ramp Closure: #Hwy401 WB Collectors off ramp to Dixie - Ramp reopened. ^jt— OPP GTA Traffic (@OPP_GTATraffic) May 8, 2021
- Thirteen tickets won a massive lottery prize in Ontario but no jackpot
- UPDATE: Brampton teen drowns in Halton Hills area
- Six new COVID-19 cases reported at Mississauga and Brampton grocery stores this week
- Canada paid a premium to get doses from Pfizer earlier than planned
- BREAKING: Province shortens AstraZeneca second dose to 8 weeks in Mississauga, Brampton and Ontario