VIDEO: This is the Reason Square One was Ridiculously Crowded Last Weekend
If you went to Square One in Mississauga to get some shopping done over the weekend, you might have noticed that the shopping centre was a little more crowded than usual.
In fact, it was a lot more crowded than usual.
And there was a lot more screaming than what shoppers are used to.
On Saturday, Jan. 12, makeup guru and internet personality James Charles appeared at Square One to celebrate Morphe’s official grand opening.
The YouTube sensation, who is currently promoting his much in-demand pallette, attracted over 10,000 fans (or sisters, to be more accurate) to the brand new L.A.-based store (which actually opened just in time for Christmas).
You can see a video of the incredible excitement, courtesy of Square One, below:
For those who are unaware, Charles made history as the first male brand ambassador for CoverGirl back in 2016.
Now, Charles—who is just 19-years-old—boasts over 12 million Instagram followers and more than 13 million subscribers on YouTube.
He’s even done Kylie Jenner’s makeup (for Halloween, no less) and made his very own ASMR video.
Here’s another video of Charles’ appearance:
Charles actually got his start a few years ago, launching his outrageously popular beauty-focused YouTube channel in late 2015.
In 2017, Charles appeared at Los Angeles Fashion week, walking the runway for MarcoMarco’s Six 1/2 collection.
Here’s a look at some incredibly excited fans:
Did you get a chance to see Charles in person at Square One?
- YouTube Celebrity Set to Appear at Square One in Mississauga Very Soon
- L.A.-Based Store Opening Brand New Location in Square One in Mississauga
- PHOTOS: Renowned Makeup Artist Makes Special Appearance at Square One in Mississauga
- VIDEO: Interview With Peter Simons About Square One Simons Store
- Brand New Store Celebrating Grand Opening in Square One Today
- House of the Week: Magnificent $8.8 Mil Mansion with Luxurious Indoor Pool
- Mississauga has an interactive map for coyote sightings
- Police launch blitz targeting noisy vehicles in Mississauga
- PICK A SIDE: Should kids go back to school in September?
- Mississauga high school teacher charged with sexual assault