VIDEO: Police Searching for Suspect After Child Allegedly Sexually Assaulted in Mississauga
Police are appealing to the public for help in identifying a sexual assault suspect who allegedly targeted a boy in a Mississauga store.
Peel police say that on August 27, 2019, a boy under 16 years of age was in a store in the Creditview Road and Eglinton Avenue West area when he was allegedly sexually assaulted by an unknown suspect.
Police say the victim was not injured.
The suspect is described as male with a brown complexion who is 50 to 60 years old. Police say he is of average height and has a medium build. He is balding on top and has white or grey hair on the sides of his head.
He was last seen wearing a beige sport coat, white dress shirt, khaki coloured pants and black shoes with white soles.
Anyone with information is urged to call investigators at the Special Victim’s Unit at (905) 453-2121, ext. 3460.
- Peel Police Looking For Witnesses In Sexual Assault Investigation
- Police Searching for Sexual Assault Suspect in Mississauga
- Police searching for suspect after woman sexually assaulted in Mississauga
- VIDEO: Police Searching for Sexual Assault Suspect in Mississauga
- Police Arrest and Identify Suspect in Connection with Sexual Assault Incidents in Mississauga
- Free bicycles available for Malton students who need them in Mississauga
- Skies will be clear in Mississauga for optimal Perseid meteor shower viewing
- Passengers aboard several early-August flights to Pearson test positive for COVID-19
- Mississauga restaurant ordered to pay $40,000 to sexual harassment victim
- Mississauga driver stopped three times for excessive speeding: Peel police