VIDEO: Police Searching for Suspect After Child Allegedly Sexually Assaulted in Mississauga
Police are appealing to the public for help in identifying a sexual assault suspect who allegedly targeted a boy in a Mississauga store.
Peel police say that on August 27, 2019, a boy under 16 years of age was in a store in the Creditview Road and Eglinton Avenue West area when he was allegedly sexually assaulted by an unknown suspect.
Police say the victim was not injured.
The suspect is described as male with a brown complexion who is 50 to 60 years old. Police say he is of average height and has a medium build. He is balding on top and has white or grey hair on the sides of his head.
He was last seen wearing a beige sport coat, white dress shirt, khaki coloured pants and black shoes with white soles.
Anyone with information is urged to call investigators at the Special Victim’s Unit at (905) 453-2121, ext. 3460.
- Peel Police Looking For Witnesses In Sexual Assault Investigation
- Police Searching for Sexual Assault Suspect in Mississauga
- Police searching for suspect after woman sexually assaulted in Mississauga
- VIDEO: Police Searching for Sexual Assault Suspect in Mississauga
- Police Arrest and Identify Suspect in Connection with Sexual Assault Incidents in Mississauga
- Ontario ticket holder wins $70 million Lotto Max jackpot
- International travelers are walking out of Mississauga's Pearson Airport and ignoring quarantine rules
- Brampton school sends 18 staff members home over COVID-19 scare
- 5 areas in Mississauga that have the highest COVID-19 percent positivity
- 49 fines issued for travellers refusing COVID-19 test at Mississauga's Pearson Airport; Peel police won't issue further fines