VIDEO: Police Arrest Man Wanted in Connection with Multiple Robberies with Imitation Gun
A man is facing charges in connection with multiple robbery incidents in the Halton and Peel (Mississauga, Brampton, Oakville, Burlington, Milton and Halton Hills) areas.
Peel police say the incidents started sometime between Wednesday, Sept. 4, and Monday, Sept. 9, 2019.
Police say there were five incidents in total.
In all five incidents, the accused arrived on a “sport-type” motorcycle. Police allege the accused attempted to conceal his identity by painting his motorbike and helmet nearly after every incident.
Police allege the accused was targeting gas station convenience stores along with fast food establishments. During each incident, the accused would allegedly point an imitation firearm at the employees and demand cash.
On Sept. 10, 2019, investigators arrested 25-year-old Dalton Symon.
The accused has been charged with robbery, using an imitation firearm, wearing a disguise, theft and more.
A video of the accused can be seen below:
Anyone with information regarding this incident is asked to contact Peel investigators with the Central Robbery Bureau at (905)453-2121 ext. 3410 or Halton investigators at #2 District at 905-825-4747 ext. 2216.
- Major weather statement in effect for Mississauga
- Very controversial, secretive business opens up in Mississauga
- CAUGHT ON VIDEO: Original News Coverage of the 1979 Mississauga Train Derailment
- Company creating close to 300 new jobs in Mississauga
- UPDATE: Coach's Corner host Ron MacLean apologizes for Don Cherry's controversial remarks
- Peel Police Officer Charged Following Multiple Alleged Assault Incidents
- Mississauga Teens Arrested in Connection with Robbery Incidents
- Man Accused of Ramming into Police Cruisers Arrested in Mississauga
- Man Arrested Two Years After Attempted Murder Incident in Mississauga
- Man Arrested in Connection with Bank Robbery in Mississauga