VIDEO: Police and K9 Looking for Suspects After Hit and Run in Mississauga
Police took two people into custody late last night after a bizarre hit and run incident in Mississauga.
At 10:47 last night (March 6), police were informed that an SUV containing three or four male occupants had crashed through a fence and into a ditch in the Burnhamthorpe and Robert Speck area.
After the collision—which only involved the one vehicle—witnesses spotted the driver and passengers fleeing the scene on foot.
Officers and a K9 unit searched the area and managed to take two suspects—one passenger and the driver—into custody.
As of midnight on March 7, the other suspects were still outstanding.
No injuries have been reported in connection with the incident.
The investigation is ongoing.
You can see a video of the aftermath of the crash, courtesy of Pascal Marchand - The 4K Guy, below.
- Police investigating reports of woman being forced into vehicle in Mississauga
- All lanes blocked due to highway crash on QEW
- Data suggests restaurants, gyms not responsible for spread of COVID-19 in Peel
- Tim Hortons giving away free coffee
- Mississauga retiree plans to buy car following big lotto win