VIDEO: Police and K9 Looking for Suspects After Hit and Run in Mississauga
Police took two people into custody late last night after a bizarre hit and run incident in Mississauga.
At 10:47 last night (March 6), police were informed that an SUV containing three or four male occupants had crashed through a fence and into a ditch in the Burnhamthorpe and Robert Speck area.
After the collision—which only involved the one vehicle—witnesses spotted the driver and passengers fleeing the scene on foot.
Officers and a K9 unit searched the area and managed to take two suspects—one passenger and the driver—into custody.
As of midnight on March 7, the other suspects were still outstanding.
No injuries have been reported in connection with the incident.
The investigation is ongoing.
You can see a video of the aftermath of the crash, courtesy of Pascal Marchand - The 4K Guy, below.
- VIDEO: Police searching for suspects in sexual assault incident in Mississauga
- Halton Police's initial investigation shows it was collision, not single-vehicle crash, that led to death of male passenger in Halton Hills
- Driver in Custody After Late Night Collision in Mississauga
- Police Arrest Driver After Late Night Crash in Mississauga
- Brampton man charged with attempted murder after two people hospitalized in late night attack
- BRAMPTON'S MOST WANTED: Peel Police hunt four men on the run
- Costco scam targeting residents in Mississauga and Brampton
- Huge 32-hour marathon vaccination event coming to Mississauga with special guests
- Brampton gets new COVID vaccination site run by William Osler
- Mississauga houses fly off the market as average sale price passes $1 million