VIDEO: Pets Saved in Mississauga House Fire
Emergency crews raced to the scene of an overnight fire in Mississauga early Tuesday.
“The homeowner made it out,” said Peel Regional Police Const. Rachel Gibbs.
The blaze broke out at a house in the city’s south end, on Lundene Rd., at 3:25 a.m.
That’s in Park Royal, near Clarkson Secondary School.
But the man’s pets had to be rescued.
A pair of dogs were saved, plus a cat.
“At the time, there was a cat that was unaccounted for,” said Gibbs.
There’s no damage estimate yet and the cause is under investigation.
Video as @MississaugaFES rescue dogs from a 2-alarm house fire on Lundene Rd in Clarkson. Two dogs and a cat handed off to @PeelPoliceMedia. All residents escaped unhurt, one cat still missing. @IAFF1212 @firechieftim pic.twitter.com/e8D3DZBqB7— Jeremy Cohn (@JeremyGlobalTV) January 2, 2018
- VIDEO: Firefighters Rescue Cat from Mississauga House Fire
- Emergency Crews on Scene at Residential House Fire in Mississauga
- Emergency Crews Currently on Scene at Mississauga House Fire
- CAUGHT ON VIDEO: Major Fire Breaks Out at House in Mississauga
- Emergency Crews on Scene at House Fire in Mississauga