VIDEO: Pets Saved in Mississauga House Fire


Emergency crews raced to the scene of an overnight fire in Mississauga early Tuesday.

The homeowner made it out,” said Peel Regional Police Const. Rachel Gibbs.

The blaze broke out at a house in the city’s south end, on Lundene Rd., at 3:25 a.m.

That’s in Park Royal, near Clarkson Secondary School.

But the man’s pets had to be rescued.

A pair of dogs were saved, plus a cat.

At the time, there was a cat that was unaccounted for,” said Gibbs.

There’s no damage estimate yet and the cause is under investigation.


Your Comments