VIDEO: People going nuts for Krispy Kreme doughnuts in Mississauga
It appears many Mississauga residents are turning to confections during this stressful time.
For the last week, there has been a massive lineup of cars in the drive-through waiting to get a Krispy Kreme doughnut.
The restaurant in the video, located at the Heartland Town Centre, is the only location in Ontario with a drive-through that’s currently open—of the five Ontario locations, two have closed temporarily, while two in Toronto are offering takeout and delivery, and the one in Mississauga is still accepting customers via its drive-through.
This explains the massive line, which weaves through the entire parking lot, as people wait for their chance to get a sweet, sugary bake- good, during these dark and uncertain times.
Video courtesy of @ryanazadd
- CAUGHT ON VIDEO: World's largest cargo plane lands at Pearson Airport with medical supplies
- Worker at grocery store in Mississauga tests positive for COVID-19
- A look at what’s open and closed as Mississauga reopens more outdoor amenities
- A severe thunderstorm watch is now in effect for Mississauga
- A look at average house prices in the most and least expensive neighbourhoods in Mississauga