VIDEO: People going nuts for Krispy Kreme doughnuts in Mississauga
It appears many Mississauga residents are turning to confections during this stressful time.
For the last week, there has been a massive lineup of cars in the drive-through waiting to get a Krispy Kreme doughnut.
The restaurant in the video, located at the Heartland Town Centre, is the only location in Ontario with a drive-through that’s currently open—of the five Ontario locations, two have closed temporarily, while two in Toronto are offering takeout and delivery, and the one in Mississauga is still accepting customers via its drive-through.
This explains the massive line, which weaves through the entire parking lot, as people wait for their chance to get a sweet, sugary bake- good, during these dark and uncertain times.
Video courtesy of @ryanazadd
- House of the week: $4.5 mil Mississauga Road home with gorgeous outdoor features
- Frustration mounts as Mississauga residents told second vaccine dose only available in Muskoka, Simcoe
- Canada's Wonderland reopening for thrill-seekers on July 7
- Hamilton Police announce arrest of Oliver Karafa and Yun Lu Li in Hungary
- More Mississauga, Brampton and Ontario residents now eligible for earlier second dose of vaccine