VIDEO: OPP search for witness caught on video in Mississauga crash
Ontario Provincial Police Sgt Kerry Schmidt issued a plea on Twitter Tuesday (Jan 7) morning.
Schmidt shared a video appearing to show a dark-coloured vehicle stop to provide assistance to a driver involved in a Dec. 15 crash on Hwy 410 northbound at Derry Rd.
The single-vehicle collision involved a light-coloured vehicle that appears to drive off the road before slamming into the sidewall.
The driver of the light-coloured vehicle appears to exit their car without showing signs of immediate distress before speaking with the witness.
On Sunday December 15, 2019 at 5:24 a.m., a vehicle crashed on #Hwy410 NB at Derry Rd. in Mississauga, moments later a dark colored sedan stopped to provide assistance.— Sgt Kerry Schmidt (@OPP_HSD) January 7, 2020
The OPP want to speak with this witness. Please call Port Credit OPP at 905-278-6131. Thank you. pic.twitter.com/ofos4N4qWL
Anyone with information is encouraged to contact Port Credit OPP at 905-278-6131.
- PHOTOS: Vehicle Travelling Wrong Way Involved in Fatal Crash in Mississauga
- Police Looking For Second Vehicle That Was Involved in a Fatal Crash
- CAUGHT ON VIDEO: Ice from other vehicle shatters windshield in Mississauga
- CAUGHT ON VIDEO: Paramedics Respond to Vehicle Fire in Mississauga
- VIDEO: QEW Closed After Vehicle Smashes Through Sound Wall
- One of Mississauga’s best-known bars will not be reopening
- Toddler dies after being struck by car at apartment complex in Mississauga
- A new school is set to be built in Mississauga
- Child at summer camp tests positive for COVID-19
- More than 220,000 Ontarians sign petition urging province to reconsider plan to reopen schools