VIDEO: Only minor injuries reported after rollover blocks traffic in Mississauga
One person was transported to hospital as a precaution following a two-vehicle crash in Mississauga on Sept. 23.
Peel police say that the crash, which involved a vehicle rollover, occurred around 2:30 pm in the Hurontario and Armdale area.
Southbound Hurontario was temporarily closed at Nahani Rd for cleanup.
Police say that no serious injuries were reported in connection with the incident.
Roads in the area have since reopened.
Cover photo and video courtesy of @digitaltheory
- Minor Injuries Reported Following Two-Vehicle Crash in Mississauga
- Rollover Crash Leaves at Least One Person Injured in Mississauga
- CAUGHT ON VIDEO: Aftermath of vehicle theft and rollover in Mississauga
- UPDATED: Multiple Vehicle Crash and Police Investigation in Major Area of Mississauga
- CAUGHT ON VIDEO: Aftermath of fatal crash that claimed two lives in Mississauga
- Police investigating reports of woman being forced into vehicle in Mississauga
- Police searching for suspects following break and enter in Mississauga
- Doug Ford suggests that restrictions on Mississauga could be eased after the 28-day rollback ends
- Data suggests restaurants, gyms not responsible for spread of COVID-19 in Peel
- Tim Hortons giving away free coffee