VIDEO: New Video Footage Released After Multiple Break and Enters in Mississauga
Police are seeking the public’s help in identifying the suspect of multiple break and enters.
During the early morning hours between July 13 and July 17, police say there were break and enters in the residential areas of Glengarry Road, Dundas Street West, Queensway West, and Mavis Road.
“All of the reported incidents indicated that the suspect made entry or attempted to enter through the backyard gate, rear or side property access points, and then proceeded to look for unlocked windows or doors,” police say.
The suspect is described as a male in his 20’s with a slim build, some facial hair, and wearing a baseball hat.
On July 22, new video footage of one of the incidents was released by police:
The two previously released videos below also show the suspect in question.
The investigation is ongoing.
Anyone with information is asked to call police at (905453-2121, ext. 1133.
- CAUGHT ON VIDEO: First responders salute hospital workers in Mississauga
- Residents shutting their lights off tonight for Earth Hour 2020
- Canadian military preparing to get involved in COVID-19 pandemic
- Update from the Peel District School Board regarding COVID-19
- These stores are still open at Erin Mills Town Centre in Mississauga
- Peel Police Searching For Suspect In Connection To Multiple Break And Enters In Mississauga
- PHOTOS: Police Searching for Break and Enter Suspect in Mississauga
- Police Searching for Suspect of Multiple Break-Ins in Mississauga
- Another Suspect Charged Following a Series of Residential Break and Enters Across the GTA
- PHOTOS: Police Searching for Mississauga Suspect Following Multiple Break-Ins