VIDEO: Dr. Chakrabarti, Infectious Disease Specialist, takes questions about COVID-19 - May 7, 2020
May 7, 2020
Dr. Chakrabarti, Infectious Disease Specialist for Trillium Health Partners, takes questions about COVID-19 and chat with Khaled Iwamura.
- How much more testing has to be done to safely open up the economy?
- Are we going to see a second or third wave?
- Is it safe for kids to go back to school?
- Is it safe for kids to go to daycare centres?
- How far are we away from the vaccine?
Even once we have the vaccine how long would it take to give it to everyone?
- What did you think of the coronavirus Netflix explained tv show?
- Can you get COVID-19 twice?
- When should a positive COVID-19 LTC worker be allowed back to work?
- What is a false positive?
- Should they be tested negative before they go back?
- What has to be done to protect LTC?
- How are the hospitals in Mississauga holding up?
- What are your thoughts on antibody testing?
- Doug Ford says people can go to their cottages on May 2-4 weekend, but is asking them to stay at their cottages once they arrive. Do you agree with him? Or should the province still be encouraging city people to avoid rural Ontario?
- Can you burn COVID-19 off food?
- What is the best way and how often to clean masks? Cloth? And Paper?
- Is a face shield more effective then a mask to wear?
- Tell us about how contact tracing works? How important is it?
- Will we see professional sports and concerts anytime soon?
- COVID-19 Q&A: Dr. Chakrabarti, Infectious Disease Specialist, answers questions about COVID-19 - May 22, 2020
- VIDEO: Dr. Chakrabarti, Infectious Disease Specialist, talks about the COVID-19 situation
- New guidelines make Ontario the most accessible province for COVID-19 testing
- Khaled Iwamura chat with Bonnie Crombie about the COVID-19 situation in Mississauga - May 12, 2020
- VIDEO: Dr. Loh, Chief Medical Officer for the Region of Peel answers questions about COVID-19
- CAUGHT ON VIDEO: World's largest cargo plane lands at Pearson Airport with medical supplies
- A look at what’s open and closed as Mississauga reopens more outdoor amenities
- Worker at grocery store in Mississauga tests positive for COVID-19
- Police investigating reports of shots being fired in Mississauga
- Power outage in Mississauga affecting 2,000 homes and businesses