VIDEO: Curious Raccoon Makes Surprise Appearance at Pearson Airport
Who says you can’t experience something pleasantly unexpected while waiting for your luggage in at Canada’s biggest and most bustling airport?
Yesterday, Twitter user Cameron Graham posted an absolutely adorable video of a raccoon poking its tiny little woodland creature head out of the ceiling in a baggage claim area.
At Toronto Pearson Airport, we spotted this little fellow checking to see who had come off the flight from Edmonton. pic.twitter.com/m2nSdrxwXt— Cameron Graham (@camerongraham) May 6, 2017
“At Toronto Pearson Airport, we spotted this little fellow checking to see who had come off the flight from Edmonton,” Graham tweeted.
Airport representatives later announced that the facility’s wildlife team was “working to safely and humanely relocate the raccoon spotted in the terminal.”
So, there’s your cute video for the weekend - just in time for the next Guardians of the Galaxy installment too, no less!
- CLOSURE: Fried chicken restaurant closed for health violations in Mississauga
- Unpopular Opinion: 'Free speech' is not a thing and good riddance to 'Grapes'
- 40 YEARS LATER: Canada’s Biggest Evacuation in History Happened in Mississauga
- Police offering $25,000 reward for information in Mississauga homicide
- Here’s how much taxes could climb in Mississauga soon
- VIDEO: Something Special--and Adorable--is Coming to Pearson Airport in Mississauga
- CAUGHT ON VIDEO: Pearson Airport Baggage Handlers and Ground Crew on Strike
- Here’s Why Toronto Pearson Airport Was Recently Recognized
- VIDEO: Plane Crashes Into Pole at Pearson Airport
- VIDEO: Air Canada Plane Spins Off Runway at Pearson Airport