VIDEO: Collision involving police cruiser causes traffic delays in Mississauga
A collision involving one Peel Regional Police cruiser and one vehicle caused a temporary traffic disruption in Mississauga.
Peel police Const. Akhil Mooken told insauga.com that the collision took place in the Goreway Dr. and Derry Rd. area on May 3.
Police say that social media posts suggesting that the collision occurred while officers were pursuing a suspect are untrue.
“There are no injuries and the intersection is being cleared,” Mooken says.
- Peel Police Investigating Collision Involving Cruiser In Mississauga
- Police cruiser involved in collision in Mississauga
- Paramedics responding to crash involving police cruiser at major Milton intersection
- Peel Police on Scene Following Collision in Mississauga
- Collision closes traffic at Derry and Airport Rds. in Mississauga
- Five-year-old child crossing road on bike in Mississauga dies after being struck by vehicle
- MAYORS CHAT: Mississauga Mayor Bonnie Crombie chats about COVID-19 updates, vaccines and tickets - May 4, 2021
- Mississauga woman accused of abduction
- WANTED: Cops hunt four Brampton men on the run
- Father of three from Mississauga celebrating big lotto win "couldn’t believe it"