Victim taken to trauma centre following stabbing in Mississauga
One person is hospitalized following an overnight stabbing in Mississauga.
The incident was reported at 12:41 a.m. at a residence in the area of Forestwalk Cl and Bristol Rd near Kennedy.
Police say the victim was taken to a trauma centre with life-threatening injuries that are now considered stable.
One person was taken into police custody.
The investigation into this incident is ongoing.
- Victim taken to trauma centre after stabbing in Mississauga
- Mississauga Man in Trauma Centre After Stabbing Incident
- One Person Hospitalized Following Overnight Stabbing in Mississauga
- One Person Transported To Toronto Trauma Centre After Stabbing In Mississauga
- Man Sent to Trauma Centre Following Stabbing in Mississauga
- Canada Revenue Agency scam backfires, three from Brampton now face charges
- Father from Mississauga celebrating a big lotto win living out his ‘Price is Right’ dream
- Police bring down organized crime group breaking into Mississauga homes
- Peel Region reporting 784 new cases of COVID-19 in Brampton, Mississauga, and Caledon—7.4 per cent decrease from previous day
- Peel Public Health orders Mississauga business to close due to outbreak of COVID-19