Victim Taken to Trauma Centre Following Shooting in Mississauga
One person sustained injuries following a shooting in Mississauga this evening.
The incident happened in the area of Acorn Place, near Hurontario at Highway 403, police reported at 11:24 p.m.
The victim, suffering from gunshot wounds, has been taken to a trauma centre for treatment.
Officers are on scene.
Residents should avoid the area of the shooting for now.
- University Students In Mississauga Use Dating To Reduce Student Debt
- Police And Paramedics Assisting Medical Emergency On Scene In Mississauga
- Adorable Kensington Market-Based Store Opens New Location in Square One in Mississauga
- Some Permanent Changes Coming to Garbage Collection in Mississauga
- An Interesting Change is Coming to Port Credit's Iconic Lighthouse