Victim Taken to Trauma Centre Following Shooting in Mississauga
One person sustained injuries following a shooting in Mississauga this evening.
The incident happened in the area of Acorn Place, near Hurontario at Highway 403, police reported at 11:24 p.m.
The victim, suffering from gunshot wounds, has been taken to a trauma centre for treatment.
Officers are on scene.
Residents should avoid the area of the shooting for now.
- Mississauga teacher enjoying big lotto win
- Popular Mississauga restaurant opens luxury tent to keep diners comfortable amid the COVID shutdown
- HOTW: Inside a $2.3 mil luxury penthouse in Mississauga's Marilyn Monroe condo
- BREAKING: Ontario reporting 978 new COVID-19 cases today, six new deaths
- PHOTOS: Swans rescued following oil spill at Credit River in Mississauga