Victim Taken to Trauma Centre Following Shooting in Mississauga
One person sustained injuries following a shooting in Mississauga this evening.
The incident happened in the area of Acorn Place, near Hurontario at Highway 403, police reported at 11:24 p.m.
The victim, suffering from gunshot wounds, has been taken to a trauma centre for treatment.
Officers are on scene.
Residents should avoid the area of the shooting for now.
- Archaeological artifacts found at site of a proposed hotel in Mississauga
- PICK A SIDE: What's the minimum amount to tip at a restaurant?
- Seven-year-old child shot in Hamilton
- PHOTOS: History-making, 18 million square foot development planned for Mississauga
- More snow coming to Mississauga this weekend