Victim taken to trauma centre after stabbing in Mississauga
One person was hospitalized following an overnight stabbing in Mississauga.
Police were called at 1:31 a.m. for the incident, which happened in the area of Goreway Drive and Derry Road.
The victim was taken to a trauma centre with serious injuries and is now in stable condition.
The suspect fled the area. No suspect description is available at this time.
Police believe this is an isolated incident.
The investigation into the stabbing is ongoing.
- House of the Week: $3 mil family home with jacuzzi
- What Are Ontario’s Most Affordable Cities?
- Police searching for sex trafficking offender known to frequent GTA
- Happy 99th birthday, Hazel - Hazel McCallion's photos through the years
- Single-home buyers and condo living on the rise; here's what you need to earn in Mississauga
- Man Sent to Trauma Centre Following Stabbing in Mississauga
- Mississauga Man in Trauma Centre After Stabbing Incident
- One Person Transported To Toronto Trauma Centre After Stabbing In Mississauga
- One Injured in Overnight Stabbing in Mississauga
- Stabbing Incident Sends Victim to Hospital in Mississauga