Victim taken to trauma centre after stabbing in Mississauga
One person was hospitalized following an overnight stabbing in Mississauga.
Police were called at 1:31 a.m. for the incident, which happened in the area of Goreway Drive and Derry Road.
The victim was taken to a trauma centre with serious injuries and is now in stable condition.
The suspect fled the area. No suspect description is available at this time.
Police believe this is an isolated incident.
The investigation into the stabbing is ongoing.
- Man Sent to Trauma Centre Following Stabbing in Mississauga
- Mississauga Man in Trauma Centre After Stabbing Incident
- One Person Transported To Toronto Trauma Centre After Stabbing In Mississauga
- Stabbing Incident Sends Victim to Hospital in Mississauga
- One Injured in Overnight Stabbing in Mississauga
- Pilot for new CBS medical drama spotted filming recently in Mississauga
- Police on scene for man waving stick in the street in Mississauga
- Square One officially reopens in Mississauga
- Stay-at-home order lifts today in Mississauga and Brampton
- Sikh, Hindu dispute over Indian politics boils over in Brampton