Victim taken to trauma centre after stabbing in Mississauga
One person was hospitalized following an overnight stabbing in Mississauga.
Police were called at 1:31 a.m. for the incident, which happened in the area of Goreway Drive and Derry Road.
The victim was taken to a trauma centre with serious injuries and is now in stable condition.
The suspect fled the area. No suspect description is available at this time.
Police believe this is an isolated incident.
The investigation into the stabbing is ongoing.
- An employee of a Real Canadian Superstore in Mississauga has contracted COVID-19
- Mississauga home prices stabilizing amid COVID-19 pandemic
- LATEST: Ontario and Mississauga COVID-19 numbers as of April 5, 2020
- City councillor furious after fire set in sports field in Mississauga
- Two residents fined for using closed skate park in Mississauga
- Man Sent to Trauma Centre Following Stabbing in Mississauga
- Mississauga Man in Trauma Centre After Stabbing Incident
- One Person Transported To Toronto Trauma Centre After Stabbing In Mississauga
- One Injured in Overnight Stabbing in Mississauga
- Stabbing Incident Sends Victim to Hospital in Mississauga