Victim Taken to Trauma Centre After Shooting in Mississauga
Peel police are on scene after a shooting in a residential area of Mississauga.
A call came in at 6:42 p.m. saying that shots were fired around Mississauga Valley and Central Parkway.
A male victim has since been taken to a trauma centre. Police are still in the area.
We will update as info becomes available.
UPDATED: victim is in his mid 30s injuries are non life threatening.
- Police won't randomly stop people or vehicles in Mississauga and Brampton
- OPINION: Ontario’s new restrictions are pure theatre and everyone in Mississauga and Brampton should be furious
- Stay at home order extended 2 weeks and police have new powers in Brampton, Mississauga and Ontario
- Three of Ontario's worst COVID-19 hotspots are in Mississauga
- Mississauga and Brampton face curfews, travel ban as Ford plans next COVID move