Victim Taken to Trauma Centre After Shooting in Mississauga
Peel police are on scene after a shooting in a residential area of Mississauga.
A call came in at 6:42 p.m. saying that shots were fired around Mississauga Valley and Central Parkway.
A male victim has since been taken to a trauma centre. Police are still in the area.
We will update as info becomes available.
UPDATED: victim is in his mid 30s injuries are non life threatening.
- Mississauga Uber Driver Arrested After Two Sexual Assault Incidents
- 5 “Haunted” Conspiracy Theories That Exist In Mississauga
- UPDATE on CLOSURE: Popular Japanese/Korean Restaurant in Mississauga Closed for Health Violations
- Police Chasing Rogue Swan in Mississauga
- Top 5 Under the Radar Fish & Chip Joints in Mississauga