Victim Taken to Trauma Centre After Shooting in Mississauga
Peel police are on scene after a shooting in a residential area of Mississauga.
A call came in at 6:42 p.m. saying that shots were fired around Mississauga Valley and Central Parkway.
A male victim has since been taken to a trauma centre. Police are still in the area.
We will update as info becomes available.
UPDATED: victim is in his mid 30s injuries are non life threatening.
- Victim in Trauma Unit After Shooting in Mississauga
- PHOTOS: Mississauga Shooting Sends One Victim to Trauma Centre
- Victim in Trauma Centre After Crash in Mississauga
- Victim in Trauma Centre After Being Struck by Vehicle in Mississauga
- UPDATED: Victim Identified in Early Morning Mississauga Shooting, Suspect Wanted