Victim Taken to Trauma Centre After Shooting in Mississauga
Peel police are on scene after a shooting in a residential area of Mississauga.
A call came in at 6:42 p.m. saying that shots were fired around Mississauga Valley and Central Parkway.
A male victim has since been taken to a trauma centre. Police are still in the area.
We will update as info becomes available.
UPDATED: victim is in his mid 30s injuries are non life threatening.
- Canada issues travel advisory warning for India
- Police called after racism discussions become heated at Peel District School Board meeting
- CAUGHT ON VIDEO: Car drives on sidewalk in Mississauga
- Tim Hortons is implementing changes to its Tims Rewards loyalty program
- Police looking for 14 year old last seen in Mississauga