Victim Taken to Trauma Centre After Shooting in Mississauga
Peel police are on scene after a shooting in a residential area of Mississauga.
A call came in at 6:42 p.m. saying that shots were fired around Mississauga Valley and Central Parkway.
A male victim has since been taken to a trauma centre. Police are still in the area.
We will update as info becomes available.
UPDATED: victim is in his mid 30s injuries are non life threatening.
- A barbershop reopens during the lockdown as a film production studio
- VIDEO: Mississauga Youtuber Kyle Forgeard surprises his parents by letting them retire early
- Mississauga woman speechless after massive lottery win
- Mississauga church youth group leader arrested for sexual assault
- Tech startups can apply for funding and get in front of industry partners with this opportunity