Victim in Trauma Unit After Shooting in Mississauga
One person is in a trauma centre after a shooting at a Mississauga restaurant.
Emergency crews were sent to Malton along Goreway Dr., south of Etude Dr., at 11:16 p.m. Friday.
The male victim “was located on premises with life-threatening injuries,” said Peel Regional Police Const. Bancroft Wright.
He was treated by paramedics before being transported to a Toronto trauma unit.
There’s “no suspect info at this time,” said Wright.
- PHOTOS: Mississauga Shooting Sends One Victim to Trauma Centre
- Victim Taken to Trauma Centre After Shooting in Mississauga
- Victim Taken to Trauma Centre Following Shooting in Mississauga
- Person transported to trauma centre after shooting in Mississauga
- One Person Transported To Toronto Trauma Centre After Stabbing In Mississauga
- New rules regarding children in leash-free zones and smoking in parks are now in effect in Mississauga
- PHOTOS: New platform and pavilion now open at a Mississauga GO Station
- House of the Week: $3.8 mil Sheridan home luxurious features
- Staff member tests positive for COVID-19 at Mississauga retirement home
- All COVID-19 cases in Mississauga schools for the week of September 21 to 26