Victim in Trauma Unit After Shooting in Mississauga
One person is in a trauma centre after a shooting at a Mississauga restaurant.
Emergency crews were sent to Malton along Goreway Dr., south of Etude Dr., at 11:16 p.m. Friday.
The male victim “was located on premises with life-threatening injuries,” said Peel Regional Police Const. Bancroft Wright.
He was treated by paramedics before being transported to a Toronto trauma unit.
There’s “no suspect info at this time,” said Wright.
- PHOTOS: Mississauga Shooting Sends One Victim to Trauma Centre
- Victim Taken to Trauma Centre After Shooting in Mississauga
- Victim Taken to Trauma Centre Following Shooting in Mississauga
- Person transported to trauma centre after shooting in Mississauga
- One Person Transported To Toronto Trauma Centre After Stabbing In Mississauga
- Man shot in central Hamilton, street closed
- Brampton truck driver sentenced to prison after 2019 collision that killed three
- "Don't paint the hydrants" Mississauga fire department tells the public
- Married parents of two from Milton celebrating big lotto win
- Arrest made after early morning shooting puts Hamilton school in lockdown