Victim in Trauma Unit After Shooting in Mississauga
One person is in a trauma centre after a shooting at a Mississauga restaurant.
Emergency crews were sent to Malton along Goreway Dr., south of Etude Dr., at 11:16 p.m. Friday.
The male victim “was located on premises with life-threatening injuries,” said Peel Regional Police Const. Bancroft Wright.
He was treated by paramedics before being transported to a Toronto trauma unit.
There’s “no suspect info at this time,” said Wright.
- VIDEOS AND PHOTOS: Massive Fire Causes Chaos in Mississauga
- VIDEO: Businesses Evacuated After Fire Breaks Out in Mississauga
- Mississauga Family Seeking Help After Grandmother Suffers a Stroke While on Vacation
- Biggest Japanese Food Festival Happening This Weekend in Mississauga
- Peel Police Investigating Collision In Mississauga
- PHOTOS: Mississauga Shooting Sends One Victim to Trauma Centre
- Victim Taken to Trauma Centre After Shooting in Mississauga
- Victim Taken to Trauma Centre Following Shooting in Mississauga
- One Person Transported To Toronto Trauma Centre After Stabbing In Mississauga
- Mississauga Crash Sends Woman to Trauma Unit