Victim in Trauma Unit After Shooting in Mississauga
One person is in a trauma centre after a shooting at a Mississauga restaurant.
Emergency crews were sent to Malton along Goreway Dr., south of Etude Dr., at 11:16 p.m. Friday.
The male victim “was located on premises with life-threatening injuries,” said Peel Regional Police Const. Bancroft Wright.
He was treated by paramedics before being transported to a Toronto trauma unit.
There’s “no suspect info at this time,” said Wright.
- PHOTOS: Mississauga Shooting Sends One Victim to Trauma Centre
- Victim Taken to Trauma Centre After Shooting in Mississauga
- Victim Taken to Trauma Centre Following Shooting in Mississauga
- Person transported to trauma centre after shooting in Mississauga
- One Person Transported To Toronto Trauma Centre After Stabbing In Mississauga
- Drugs found at kids playland, 19 from Brampton busted as international trafficking ring smashed, police release all names
- House of the week: Spectacular $4.3 mil Lorne Park home with wine cellar
- Police on scene in Brampton after man found with serious injuries, sources say gunplay suspected
- Here's where the new Automated Speed Enforcement cameras are in Mississauga
- Still no answer from feds as 14 flights land at Mississauga's Pearson Airport with COVID-19