Victim in Trauma Unit After Shooting in Mississauga
One person is in a trauma centre after a shooting at a Mississauga restaurant.
Emergency crews were sent to Malton along Goreway Dr., south of Etude Dr., at 11:16 p.m. Friday.
The male victim “was located on premises with life-threatening injuries,” said Peel Regional Police Const. Bancroft Wright.
He was treated by paramedics before being transported to a Toronto trauma unit.
There’s “no suspect info at this time,” said Wright.
- Ontario Residents Warned to Avoid Certain Types of Lettuce Following Illness Outbreak
- These Organizations Don’t Pay Any Property Tax in Mississauga
- Mississauga Set to Welcome $40 Million Park
- 14-Year-Old Arrested After Threat Made Against Mississauga High School
- Toronto Premium Outlets’ First Full-Service Restaurant Has Arrived
- PHOTOS: Mississauga Shooting Sends One Victim to Trauma Centre
- Victim Taken to Trauma Centre After Shooting in Mississauga
- Mississauga Crash Sends Woman to Trauma Unit
- UPDATE: Pedestrian Transported to Trauma Centre After Being Struck by Vehicle in Mississauga
- Victim in Trauma Centre After Crash in Mississauga