Victim in Trauma Centre After Being Struck by Vehicle in Mississauga
Emergency crews are on scene following a serious collision between a vehicle and a pedestrian in Mississauga.
Peel police say that officers are in the McLaughlin Rd and Derry Rd responding to reports of a pedestrian being struck.
A call regarding the collision came in at 9:20 a.m.
Police say the vehicle remained on scene.
The pedestrian was transported to a trauma centre.
Police say the extent of the victim’s injuries is not known at this time.
The intersection is closed for a Major Collision Bureau investigation.
- BREAKING: COVID-19 outbreak declared at Credit Valley Hospital in Mississauga
- VIDEO: People going nuts for Krispy Kreme doughnuts in Mississauga
- Anyone caught violating the EMCPA will be fined between $750 and $1,000
- The Truth Behind the Mysterious Koliba Park in Mississauga
- Waste service changes coming to Mississauga amid COVID-19 outbreak
- UPDATE: Pedestrian Transported to Trauma Centre After Being Struck by Vehicle in Mississauga
- Police on Scene After Pedestrian Struck by Vehicle in Mississauga
- A pedestrian is in a trauma centre after being struck by vehicle in Mississauga
- Pedestrian in Trauma Centre After Being Struck by Vehicle in Mississauga
- Pedestrian struck by vehicle in Mississauga, taken to trauma centre