Victim in Trauma Centre After Being Struck by Vehicle in Mississauga
Emergency crews are on scene following a serious collision between a vehicle and a pedestrian in Mississauga.
Peel police say that officers are in the McLaughlin Rd and Derry Rd responding to reports of a pedestrian being struck.
A call regarding the collision came in at 9:20 a.m.
Police say the vehicle remained on scene.
The pedestrian was transported to a trauma centre.
Police say the extent of the victim’s injuries is not known at this time.
The intersection is closed for a Major Collision Bureau investigation.
- UPDATE: Pedestrian Transported to Trauma Centre After Being Struck by Vehicle in Mississauga
- Police on Scene After Pedestrian Struck by Vehicle in Mississauga
- A pedestrian is in a trauma centre after being struck by vehicle in Mississauga
- Pedestrian in Trauma Centre After Being Struck by Vehicle in Mississauga
- Pedestrian struck by vehicle in Mississauga, taken to trauma centre
- Empty lot at major Brampton intersection being turned into hub of commerce
- Ontarians say initial vax appointments tough to cancel once earlier dose booked
- All residents of Mississauga, Brampton 18+ who received an mRNA vaccine will soon be able to book their second
- Square One serving up mall food in new outdoor patio dining area
- Cyclist killed on Hwy. 50 in Brampton, road closed for several hours