Victim in Trauma Centre After Being Struck by Vehicle in Mississauga
Emergency crews are on scene following a serious collision between a vehicle and a pedestrian in Mississauga.
Peel police say that officers are in the McLaughlin Rd and Derry Rd responding to reports of a pedestrian being struck.
A call regarding the collision came in at 9:20 a.m.
Police say the vehicle remained on scene.
The pedestrian was transported to a trauma centre.
Police say the extent of the victim’s injuries is not known at this time.
The intersection is closed for a Major Collision Bureau investigation.
- UPDATE: Pedestrian Transported to Trauma Centre After Being Struck by Vehicle in Mississauga
- Police on Scene After Pedestrian Struck by Vehicle in Mississauga
- A pedestrian is in a trauma centre after being struck by vehicle in Mississauga
- Pedestrian in Trauma Centre After Being Struck by Vehicle in Mississauga
- Pedestrian struck by vehicle in Mississauga, taken to trauma centre
- Woman assaulted by stranger in unprovoked attack in Mississauga: Police
- PHOTOS: A look at the most and least expensive homes that just changed hands in Mississauga
- New rules regarding children in leash-free zones and smoking in parks are now in effect in Mississauga
- Mayor says “no evidence” to suggest Mississauga needs to be rolled back to Stage 2
- Ontario reports 401 new COVID-19 cases, highest daily increase since early June