Victim in Trauma Centre After Being Struck by Vehicle in Mississauga
Emergency crews are on scene following a serious collision between a vehicle and a pedestrian in Mississauga.
Peel police say that officers are in the McLaughlin Rd and Derry Rd responding to reports of a pedestrian being struck.
A call regarding the collision came in at 9:20 a.m.
Police say the vehicle remained on scene.
The pedestrian was transported to a trauma centre.
Police say the extent of the victim’s injuries is not known at this time.
The intersection is closed for a Major Collision Bureau investigation.
- Archaeological artifacts found at site of a proposed hotel in Mississauga
- PICK A SIDE: What's the minimum amount to tip at a restaurant?
- Seven-year-old child shot in Hamilton
- PHOTOS: History-making, 18 million square foot development planned for Mississauga
- More snow coming to Mississauga this weekend
- UPDATE: Pedestrian Transported to Trauma Centre After Being Struck by Vehicle in Mississauga
- Police on Scene After Pedestrian Struck by Vehicle in Mississauga
- A pedestrian is in a trauma centre after being struck by vehicle in Mississauga
- Pedestrian in Trauma Centre After Being Struck by Vehicle in Mississauga
- Pedestrian struck by vehicle in Mississauga, taken to trauma centre