Victim in Trauma Centre After Being Struck by Vehicle in Mississauga
Emergency crews are on scene following a serious collision between a vehicle and a pedestrian in Mississauga.
Peel police say that officers are in the McLaughlin Rd and Derry Rd responding to reports of a pedestrian being struck.
A call regarding the collision came in at 9:20 a.m.
Police say the vehicle remained on scene.
The pedestrian was transported to a trauma centre.
Police say the extent of the victim’s injuries is not known at this time.
The intersection is closed for a Major Collision Bureau investigation.
- Huge Snowfall Set to Hit Mississauga This Weekend
- Ontario Government Cancels Free Tuition for Low-Income Students
- Man and Woman Wanted After Five People Struck by Vehicle Outside Bar in Mississauga
- This Mississauga Resident is Kicking Off the Weekend With a Huge Lotto Win
- A Total Lunar Eclipse is Happening in Mississauga Soon
- UPDATE: Pedestrian Transported to Trauma Centre After Being Struck by Vehicle in Mississauga
- Police on Scene After Pedestrian Struck by Vehicle in Mississauga
- Pedestrian Struck by Vehicle, Seriously Injured in Mississauga
- Police Identify Victim Who Was Struck by Vehicle in Mississauga
- Victim in Trauma Centre After Crash in Mississauga