Victim Identified in House Party Stabbing in Mississauga
Police have disclosed the identity of the male who was killed at a house party in Mississauga.
The incident took place around 1:00 a.m. Saturday, May 26, at a residence in the area of Tradewind Drive and Winston Churchill Boulevard.
The victim, a 19 year old Mississauga resident named Daniel Smith, was located with obvious signs of trauma.
Smith was rushed to a local hospital where he succumbed to his injuries.
Investigators are asking for help from anyone who attended the party, saw, or had an interaction with Smith. Police are additionally looking for pictures or videos taken during the event.
Those with information that may help the investigation can contact (905) 453-2121, ext. 3205.
- Arrest made after vehicle travelled wrong way on Hwy 403 Mississauga
- Ontario to announce plans for Stage 3 of reopening as COVID-19 spread slows
- Police on scene for males fighting with bats in Mississauga
- UPDATE: 82 year old motorcyclist dead following crash in Mississauga
- Ontario set to announce plans for Stage 3 of COVID reopening