Victim Identified in House Party Stabbing in Mississauga
Police have disclosed the identity of the male who was killed at a house party in Mississauga.
The incident took place around 1:00 a.m. Saturday, May 26, at a residence in the area of Tradewind Drive and Winston Churchill Boulevard.
The victim, a 19 year old Mississauga resident named Daniel Smith, was located with obvious signs of trauma.
Smith was rushed to a local hospital where he succumbed to his injuries.
Investigators are asking for help from anyone who attended the party, saw, or had an interaction with Smith. Police are additionally looking for pictures or videos taken during the event.
Those with information that may help the investigation can contact (905) 453-2121, ext. 3205.
- BREAKING: COVID-19 outbreak declared at Credit Valley Hospital in Mississauga
- VIDEO: People going nuts for Krispy Kreme doughnuts in Mississauga
- Anyone caught violating the EMCPA will be fined between $750 and $1,000
- The Truth Behind the Mysterious Koliba Park in Mississauga
- Waste service changes coming to Mississauga amid COVID-19 outbreak