Victim Identified in House Party Stabbing in Mississauga
Police have disclosed the identity of the male who was killed at a house party in Mississauga.
The incident took place around 1:00 a.m. Saturday, May 26, at a residence in the area of Tradewind Drive and Winston Churchill Boulevard.
The victim, a 19 year old Mississauga resident named Daniel Smith, was located with obvious signs of trauma.
Smith was rushed to a local hospital where he succumbed to his injuries.
Investigators are asking for help from anyone who attended the party, saw, or had an interaction with Smith. Police are additionally looking for pictures or videos taken during the event.
Those with information that may help the investigation can contact (905) 453-2121, ext. 3205.
- UPDATED: Pair of bears on the loose in Mississauga
- McDonald’s showing appreciation for Canadian teachers
- Brampton driving school instructor charged with sexual offences
- Dufferin-Peel Catholic District schools in Mississauga with reported COVID-19 cases – September 30
- Peel not in second wave but situation can change "at any moment": Mayor Crombie