Victim Identified in House Party Stabbing in Mississauga
Police have disclosed the identity of the male who was killed at a house party in Mississauga.
The incident took place around 1:00 a.m. Saturday, May 26, at a residence in the area of Tradewind Drive and Winston Churchill Boulevard.
The victim, a 19 year old Mississauga resident named Daniel Smith, was located with obvious signs of trauma.
Smith was rushed to a local hospital where he succumbed to his injuries.
Investigators are asking for help from anyone who attended the party, saw, or had an interaction with Smith. Police are additionally looking for pictures or videos taken during the event.
Those with information that may help the investigation can contact (905) 453-2121, ext. 3205.
- Mississauga and Brampton residents can expect changes to garbage collection
- Health Canada issues major recalls for products at Costco and various stores
- COVID defiant gym stays open as Mississauga appears powerless
- Drugs found at kids playland, 19 from Brampton busted as international trafficking ring smashed, police release all names
- From hotspot countries 26 more flights land with COVID-19 at Pearson Airport in Mississauga