Victim Identified in House Party Stabbing in Mississauga
Police have disclosed the identity of the male who was killed at a house party in Mississauga.
The incident took place around 1:00 a.m. Saturday, May 26, at a residence in the area of Tradewind Drive and Winston Churchill Boulevard.
The victim, a 19 year old Mississauga resident named Daniel Smith, was located with obvious signs of trauma.
Smith was rushed to a local hospital where he succumbed to his injuries.
Investigators are asking for help from anyone who attended the party, saw, or had an interaction with Smith. Police are additionally looking for pictures or videos taken during the event.
Those with information that may help the investigation can contact (905) 453-2121, ext. 3205.
- Subway can press $210-million defamation suit against CBC for show on chicken content
- York Region shares list of box stores fined over violations of COVID-19 rules
- Man reportedly threatening to shoot people in building in Mississauga: Police
- Changes coming to garbage pickup this winter in Mississauga
- Here’s what’s coming to Netflix Canada in February 2021