Very Popular Store Set to Open in Square One in Mississauga
Although there's been a few bad news stories circulating, we're happy to say that brick and mortar retail is far from dead.
Why do we say that?
Because a big name store is opening up in Square One this summer.
Recently, Square One took to Twitter to remind residents that Tory Burch, a higher-end American clothing and accessories brand, is opening a location in the mall.
Although no exact opening date has been shared, it looks like the store should be open to shoppers later on this summer.
For those who are already Tory Burch fans, they know the store is a great go-to for anyone looking to treat themselves to a special pair of shoes or a lux handbag.
The store also offers dresses, tops, swimwear, pants, skirts, jackets, jewellery, watches, sunglasses, home goods and more.
The goods are higher-end for sure, with some items running customers up to $800 (but dresses are also available for about $200 or so). That said, the brand's Sadie metallic shoulder bag feels like it's kind of worth the $428 price tag.
- Popular Clothing Store Officially Opens in Mississauga
- Popular New Store Now Open in Square One
- Popular French Store Set to Open Brand New Location in Square One in Mississauga
- Unique International Discount Store Opening Brand New Location in Square One in Mississauga
- Brand New Store Officially Open in Square One in Mississauga
- 121 workers at Mississauga's Gateway postal facility test positive for COVID-19
- Subway can press $210-million defamation suit against CBC for show on chicken content
- Two provinces hardest hit by COVID-19 see cases trend downward over last-week totals
- Changes coming to garbage pickup this winter in Mississauga
- Rental rates for some units fell close to 10 per cent at the end of 2020 in Mississauga