Very Popular Store Set to Open in Square One in Mississauga
Although there's been a few bad news stories circulating, we're happy to say that brick and mortar retail is far from dead.
Why do we say that?
Because a big name store is opening up in Square One this summer.
Recently, Square One took to Twitter to remind residents that Tory Burch, a higher-end American clothing and accessories brand, is opening a location in the mall.
Although no exact opening date has been shared, it looks like the store should be open to shoppers later on this summer.
For those who are already Tory Burch fans, they know the store is a great go-to for anyone looking to treat themselves to a special pair of shoes or a lux handbag.
The store also offers dresses, tops, swimwear, pants, skirts, jackets, jewellery, watches, sunglasses, home goods and more.
The goods are higher-end for sure, with some items running customers up to $800 (but dresses are also available for about $200 or so). That said, the brand's Sadie metallic shoulder bag feels like it's kind of worth the $428 price tag.
- Mississauga Could Soon Be Home to Amazon’s Second North American Headquarters
- One of the Most Popular Burger Joints is Opening A New Location in Mississauga
- What Happens When a City Councillor Dies in Office?
- Canadian Passport Ranked One of the Most Powerful in the World
- Highlights of Mississauga Mayor Bonnie Crombie's State of the City Address